HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - blowing calls or shutting up
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 09:13 PM
Zoomer

Default RE: blowing calls or shutting up

OK here's my 2 cents. Sorry if I come of as crude but this is my philosophy and I apologige in advance to all women or sensitive manly types
If you think that new fantabulous primos grunt call makes you sound like a dominant buck tending a hot doe, you are an idiot. I can hear you 400 yards away - and it sounds like a stoned Jim Morrison singing "touch me Babe". Blow it loudly and often and please scare the deer to me. Same for the fawn/Doe bleat can. Go for it with the "rattlin sticks in a canvas bag" too if it tickles your fancy. Got a set of horns from your uncle from 1982? Great! Nothing better than the real thing....bungee 'em together and smash em together as hard as you want as often as you can....more deer for me running in terror from you sounding like John Bonhan doing a Moby Dick drum solo.
Me? I will be off the beaten path, in the darkest, deepest thicket/swamp I can find and gain quiet access too, with a sex attractant. 200 proof/Tinks 69/etc., etc., etc.It doesn't matter.

Never forget it's all about the *****...It always was and always will be. Period!