HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Need load data for 110gr accubond for 25.06
Old 08-23-2005, 12:15 PM
Mykey
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Need load data for 110gr accubond for 25.06

I called customer service at Nosler (1-800-285-3701) and spoke with a guy named Mike.He said to use the same data as the 115gr partition. He stated that the velocities would be about 2825fps faster with the 110gr bullet. He also recommended for accuracy seating the bullet .015 - .030 off the lands.I havea variety ofdifferent powdersand primers on hand that i will try.
I've nevershot theballistic tipsbut it seems thateveryone who has says they are extremely accurate in most rifles and Nosler claims the accubond is suppose to be just as accurate.I have however tried the 115gr partitions but i could never get them to groupvery well.This rifle has had the action bedded, barrel floated, and a trigger job and with the exception of the partition ithas proven to be very accurate with other bullets so i have no doubt the gun is as accurate as i can be with it.I'm off work a couple days next week and i hope to find the time to work with the accubondsa little.Thanks for the imput. GodBless! Mike