HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Whats wrong with people?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 07:45 PM
charlie brown
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Whats wrong with people?

Man, I feel bad for people who end up in a hard spot and then have people basically abandon them. I am not technically disabled, but very easily could be, had things not gone the way they have. My kidneys failedon March 10th of 2003. I was on Dyalisis until March 31st 2004. My best friend gave me a kidney on April 1st 2004. The main friends I had before my kidneys failed, I still have today. That was only a few in the first place. I knew a lot of people, but few I could truly call my friends. We would go do things every now and then, but usually that would be with someone else. My 5 friends are my friend Brad who gave me a kidney, my friends Audra and John, who were my roommates the entire time I was on dyalisis, and who would help me whenever I needed it, and my friends Matt and Chris who are brothers, and will usually jump at the chance to go hunting, fishing, or play at the lake whenever we can. I have known everyone for at least 6 years, and they have never betrayed me or let me down.

You will come across those people after time. Most people are scared of what is to come. My friends know of my situation, and know what can happen, and know what to do if something does go wrong. Stay strong, and keep up your hope. As of my typing this, I have not checked out that website, but I surely will.

Marcial