HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 09:22 AM
nubo
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

WowPA! look like's you have some great looking deer in the wood's ,hopefully we can add a couple like thattoour successful season this year .I'bve also seen some dandy buck's on the new property that I've been given permission to hunt this season ,I also know that on another piece of property that I've hunted in the past is that there's a 12 pointer there that I've been chasing for 3 year's now ,just maybe this will be the season I can add him to our success list .
I'd be glad to take on the role of Team Capt ,as long as it's O.K. by everyone else .As for the name if everyone pick's a name that they prefer just post the name only and after everyone chooses the name that's picked the mst will be the name of the team.These name's that have been listed are not written in stone ,so if you's have name's to add then add them to the list and after everyone has signed in we'll post the list and everyone pick's one .

nubo

nubo