HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Considering drop away rest for the first time and need suggestions
Old 08-12-2005, 07:59 PM
BHunter32
Fork Horn

Default Considering drop away rest for the first time and need suggestions

Thinking of trying a drop-away rest for the first time, NEED ADVICE [/align][hr]

I am seriously considering trying a drop away rest, and I will admit that it will be the first one to go on one of my bows. I have been doing some research on these rests, and the fact that their are so many to choose from doesn't make my first time decision any easier. So what I am looking for is some honest feedback and opinions on what you with experience using these rests can offer me. So basically, tell me what you use, why you like it, and help me make a good choice. I want something rock solid, dependable, quiet, and easy to set up. I have found out that some rests attach differently to the cables and some work better than others. So please give me some choices and advice on setting up what you suggest and I would really appreciate it. This will be going on a 05 Ultratec, and I will be shooting goldtip prohunter shafts with blazer vanes.I will use it primarily for hunting.If you need any other information about my set-up, just tell me. Thanks to all and good luck. Bhunter32.[/align]