HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Where can I find Golden Nugget Deer Feed ??
Old 07-27-2005, 02:21 AM
soonershooter
Fork Horn

Default RE: Where can I find Golden Nugget Deer Feed ??

Hit -em,
I saw that show also and it was Keith Warren's show from Texas. I remember his website is www.keithwarren.net
By the looks of the fancy bag it looks very expensive especially if you're only interested in attraction. How long would that stuff last on wet ground? I love his show for his friendly mannerism but was a bit put off on this episode when they showed a shot of a feeder with deer under it and the logo of the feeder was cleverly digitally camo'd out. Just goes to show if you have the competitors brand of equipment it will be neutralized in favor of the sponsor's brand everytime. Keith has fallen into the big dollar deal anymore with his hunts. Says he shoots Savage but really has a sweet custom Dietz .270 then travels toNew Zealand a few times and all of the expensive destinations from Canada to Texas and guided everytime except for the partnership he has with Texas Hidden Springs Ranch and even then he's hunting from the best blinds they have. I would love to see him take a good buck on my 320 acre forest without anyone helping him and no ATV or trucks allowed. He would cry like a baby. Probably not even show up and it's in Kansas!