HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rifles for Sale - reduced
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Encorepete

Default Rifles for Sale - reduced

I have three rifles for sale:

1) Marlin Model 60W Blued finish .22 Semi Auto Rifle in Excellent condition, has a nice medallion embedded in stock, includes papers - $90.00 to your FFL.

2) J.C. Higgins Model 583.17, 12 gauge 2 3/4 inch, Bolt Action tube magazine wood stock shotgun. Needs a retaining screw for the bolt, other than that in good condition. Functions fine, and fires- $ 80.00 shipped to your FFL

3) British Enfield .303 rifle with orginal stocks cut down to sporter. Has scope base installed. In rough condition, but functions fine and fires. - $ 75.00 shipped to your door.

4)Davenport 12 gauge rolling block type shotgun, very old, in poor condition, need s a lot of work or could be used for some parts. Wood OK - Best Offer to your FFL. Take it off my hands, but I better not catch you on antiques road show with it, lol!!!

The above items are firearms and all state, federal, and local laws apply. Will ship only to your FFL or face to face sale in the Nothern West Virginia / Pittsburgh areas. Pics are available for serious inquiries only, please don't ask if you are not serious.