HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Help With this Please !
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 12:01 AM
LungBuster101

Default Help With this Please !

Howdy All ,

Well I got a question that yall prob. heard millions of times but could yall try too help me out !

Well I hunt my grandpa land its 44 arces with hay feild at the bottom close too a ridge top ! Also has a small Creek bottom about 100 Yards from his house ! Ok here's my prob.
I Have Very little land to scout , i've be fort. enough too kill a 8 Pointer and 3 Pointer. OK i know their are bucks around the area a big 12 pointer spotted a few times ! Ok i can hunt the ridge top , hay feild and creek bottom ,their are tons of doe's but i seem having trouble findin Buck, Could yall tell me how too find the big boys or bucks ! I know where the does trails are just cant seem too find scapes , rubs , ect. Please help me out ! Should i Just hunt where the doe's are and wait for a buck or do more looking around for buck travel area's , remember this is a high doe too buck ratio and i'm workin on thinnin the doe's out ! Any advice would help me out !
Thanks Alot,
LungBuster101

* Sorry For being so Long winded , but thats the only way i know how to explain and ask this type of question *