HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Under Armour Heat Gear
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 04:10 PM
bubba74701
Fork Horn

Default Under Armour Heat Gear

I just bought this product from the new Cabelas in Fort Worth.It's called Under Armour performance apperel .I have bought the shirt and pantswhich the sales rep. was there and convinced me this was the ultimate in moisture wicking.
He said the cloths which are thin and slick feeling fit closely to your body whichtakesthe moisture from your skin and wicks it to the outer layer of the garmets which in turn helps to regulate the body temperature.
I tried it yesterday for the first time.I went intothe woods with this stuff on under my camo I noticed when I put it on it was already cool feeling.Yesterday was in the mid 90's and sunshine.I stayed out from 3:00 pm till 8:45 pm and was very suprised of the results.
It kept me cool and was very comfortable.It felt cool like when you first put on icy hot.I got home and of coarse had been sweating but nothing like I normally would have.I really belive this is some good material and would suggest it for any one who has to hunt in the heat like around here.We hardley had a winter last year.
Just thought I would give my two cents for anyone looking into something like this product.