HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - How do you feel about this?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 02:25 AM
HighDesertWolf
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How do you feel about this?

ORIGINAL: Dairy King

If and when I get a rifle good enough to kill groundhogs and the like, I will hunt them solely for crop damage. Have you seen what just one groundhog can do to a bean field? They can wipe out a whole corner.

Yea!!!! the anti-hunters and liberals dont care..... and here is what a liberal actually said to me as an answer when I told him I hunted gophers and ground squirrel because they destroy crop fields. his answer was "so what... thats not a good enough reason, you know aswell as i do our vegitables come from the grocery store!!!" I did everything to keep from laughing then i just couldnt help it and I busted out he was like "what???" I asked him, where in the world do you think those vegitables come from before they are put out at the grocery store? then he got this look on his face, put his foot in his mouth said "uh?? well you got me there" goes to show you why these libs are the way they are......... can people really be this stupid and ignorant?? then they have the nerve to call us hunters, ignorant animal killers.[:@]