HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hiding from more than whitetails
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 09:45 PM
kevin1
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Hiding from more than whitetails

I don't feel sorry for any you . Get off your ass and hunt ! Go where others don't , see what others don't see , do what others don't do . That's exactly what I've done , and I don't lack somewhere to hunt . Get off your lazy asses and just hunt ! Whiners !! You call yourself Okies ?Leave your home , knock on doors , pitch hay bales if you have to if that gets you a place to hunt, but ask to hunt and be prepared to earn it. There ain't no such thing as free hunting anymore unless you ask for it . Knock on doors and be prepared to hear "No." You'll hear it a lot unless you give the landowner a reason to think differently .

How persuasive can you be ? Think about it before you reply and castigate me . What have you really done to secure your hunting future ? What about your kids ? Have you secured a place for them to hunt ? If you can't answer these questions don't bother togive me any schitt . I have more places to hunt than I can ever use , can you say the same ? I didn't think so . Get off you ass and ask , and be prepared to offerfar more than you ask , then you can say what I just did .