HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - pse shooters
Thread: pse shooters
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 12:53 AM
Jack Ryan
Typical Buck

Default RE: pse shooters

ORIGINAL: Barry55

Went out to my truck tonite and found out my bow , case, and all my arrows and release were stolen. I shot a pse carrera. Just wondering if anybody has shot this bow , or would know which pse bow would be comparable. I really hate having to look for another bow , because that was such a good bow for me. I might even see if I can find another one online that is used.
I would appreciate any info. thanks
That's what I shoot.
I like it.
Don't know if it's still the best technology out there or not.

I shot a Martin Cougar II for 20 years before that so I had no particular loyalty to any brand and was really looking for a Mathews when I bought mine. Advertising, what can I say.

I went from pro shop to pro shop because I'm no mechanic and wanted it set up right and I wanted them to take their time so I could watch it done. I told them that right up front. No dickering on the price at all.

All I ask the guy to do after they each gave me their schtick about how much they knew and how good the bow they were trying to sell me was to get out any bow of their choice, including their own if that was what they were telling me was the best in the house and shoot three X's in a row.

Do that and the bow is sold. Everything just the way you shoot it. Sights, pins, peep, a dozen arrows, what ever you carry to the line and use to shoot three X's in the row. Just write it up.

I had one single person take me up on it and even shoot. I searched every archery shop from Bedford IN to North of Indianapolis.

I bought a PSE Carrera that day and couldn't be happier with every aspect of it several years later.