HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - If your a coon hunter then read this...
Old 07-07-2005, 01:02 PM
charlie brown
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: If your a coon hunter then read this...

Sorry if I offended anyone for what I said, but when you get a PM only 4 minutes before this thread was posted, it does not make this one sound very good at all.

Here is what born2hunt PM'd me only minutes before this thread. The same picture was posted in it. We were also talking about my Redbone in the previous PM's.

Well if you get your redbone pointed in the right direction with coons lemme know. I hunt in tournaments across OH,PA,WV,and KY. so if you want to put him against 2 awesome walkers you know where to find me.
So if people got a little bent over it, oh well. That was just too close of a time frame than what I would consider 2 different subjects. Sorry.

And no offense, but I think born2hunt needs to grow up a little. He asked me about my dog, and I told him that I am still needing to get some stray cats for training him. He then told me that Redbones were coon dogs, not stray cat dogs, then I told him it was for Mountain lions, then I get the next PM, and then this is posted a few minutes later, saying thatWalkers are the best coon dogs.