HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - God or not
Thread: God or not
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 10:42 AM
huntingirl89
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: God or not

HELLO?!??!! the 7 plagues??? didn't that kinda have an impact on people's lives??? he kinda interfered there didn't he??? whoa... guess somebody needs to check his own book

and i'm not afraid of any of you converting me... because you never will... i don't believe in life after death, i don't believe in the dead coming back to life or 'resurrecting' or any of that jazz... was there a jesus? i don't know, i wasn't alive back then... i've never seen a miracle, i've seen science hard at work... i've brought people back with my own two hands... thats pretty damn special don't you think?? hmm... maybe if i grow a beard and walk around in a white robe then people will follow me too?? just maybe??

i don't believe in any of that holier than thou crap... i've studied a ton of religions... wanna know what i think? i think they evolved just like people evolved from the muck and slime... why are we so smart? i don't know... personally i think animals are smarter... but then again why are slugs so dumb? or are they dumb? maybe they're the ones who WE should be bowing down to... but wait... science can tell me that they aren't smart... or at least not as developed... how far do you have to go in life before you're considered smart anyway? i know some pretty stupid people... they'll never change...

ok.. rant is finished