HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Whats wrong with people?
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 10:04 PM
NorthQuad

Default RE: Whats wrong with people?

Hey Jimmy, I have found myself without friends also. I was injured by being run over by a Quad or what others call a Four Wheeler on July 21, 2003. One of my best friends was behind the controls when he hit me. After a few months of being in the hospital with a broken neck at the C5 level causeing me to be paralized from the chest down my friends slowly stoped coming to see me. Then when I got home only a couple came by once or twice, eventually they stoped all together. It is a horrible feeling and it is still with me today. I have figured out how much they have missed out by fleeing the scene. I miss my friends being around but I have leared one thing, those guys are carrying a very guilty consionce. I make due as I'm sure you do also but it's very hard and very boreing and I know for a fact you know that part. It is also very hard to make new friends because people either avoid looking at me or stare without any consideration. Your question, "Whats wrong with people?" I'm not sure Jimmy, other than my theory that we are all human and humans many times make very bad judgement calls. I wish it wasn't so but I know I'm still going to keep going until I can't go anymore and I'm sure you will do the same. Keep your chin up Jimmy and I'll do the same. Dave.