HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Disappointed..New Development = No Access!
Old 09-16-2002, 09:03 AM
Jimmy S
Nontypical Buck

Default Disappointed..New Development = No Access!

We have been hunting the same area for well over ten years. It has everything we need as deer hunters. Permission and off road access that ends one mile in the woods as well as a good population of deer, moose, black bear, coyotes etc...One month ago things were the same. Sat afternoon we discovered both access roads were under new home development and access would be denied very soon. We don't want to hunt these area, we just want to drive in to the land that we have permission. But to do this we would now be trespassing. Because this new road will be private, it really hurts our chances. To get into our areas from another direction, is possible but may not be feasible. I'll be going to plan "B" as soon as I know what that will be. I have read other post here on this very subject and now I know exactly how they feel. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate them, in the meantime I apologize but I just had to vent.....