HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Fellow Hunter Stabs Us In The Back
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 12:48 PM
Jimmy S
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Fellow Hunter Stabs Us In The Back

Not a hunter in any stretch...Why would he say he was a "Conservative, right-wing gun owner..."? Any hunter I know while discussing hunting styles, techniques, likes, dislikes etc, have never disclosed their political side. There's no reasoning for doing so.

I have yet to hear another hunter, anywhere, anytime, anyplace, ever say anything detrimental to the sport of deer hunting. As examples, we may disagree whether crossbows should be included as legal during archery season, or if muzzleloaders with rifled barrels, scopes etc are truly defined as primitive firearms. The point being, we never feel any current type of hunting style should be banned under any circumstamnce. History does not lie.

I could continue this reply for many more paragraphs but I will not bore you much further. This author is trying to deceive readers that he is, in fact, a hunter. There is no doubt here that he doesn't even come close. There is a kind of bond, a strong unity (brotherhood) of all hunters that I have ever known.

Mr. Thornton does not and never did undertand that!