HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Arrow Speed, Misjudged Yardage & Ethics
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 09:22 AM
silentassassin
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Arrow Speed, Misjudged Yardage & Ethics

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> One pin to 30 yards... You've used speed to simplify your setup and improve your sight picture. Now THAT is a good reason to shoot speed.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

That's exactly what everyone else is saying only they haven't done as good a job of saying it. However, you have made the interpretation that you wanted to make. Which basicly makes you the same as an anti-hunter because you choose to portray most bowhunters as unethical slobs rather than ethical sportsman basically because they don't subscribe to your philosophy. That's a damn shame. Why don't you show up at a few PETA meetings and tell them all how any bowhunter that shoots light fast arrows doesn't even bother to practice because he is so unethical and lazy he doesn't have to bother judging yardage. Which is basically what you said and exactly why you are no better than your average PETA member in my eyes.
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>I hear and read this stuff over and over and over again dealing with speed and misjudged yardage and I really hate it. It's the number one reason most people say they shoot the light arrows... Extra speed will make up for misjudged yardage. Every time I hear that, I cringe. I smell the pungent stench of poor hunting ethics <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>
Humm, just because they like fast arrows for help with misjudging yardage they are unethical. You are no friend to hunting. You are just a person that likes to create controversy.

Protect your hunting rights, &quot;Spay or neuter a liberal.&quot;