HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - would you shoot a coyote in hunting season ?
Old 04-22-2005, 08:18 PM
BOWFANATIC
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: would you shoot a coyote in hunting season ?

Since when do you get to decide what animals are "hunter issue" animals or not. Who agreed to your criteria? So CWD isn't a "hunter issue" either because it's not a game animal and you can't mount it or eat it? No it IS a hunter issure because it effects the game animals that we hunt.
It's my fricken USA born right to voice my opinion , on anything!!!! Will I decide (for the hunting community)? Unfortunately , I'm but one vote(which was cast) so I guess just I , by myself , wont decide which is right. But you can bet your arse I'll be the thorn in your side until you wake up and SEE what damage this whole issue is/will do for hunters.

I have no idea where you were trying to go with the rest of that paragraph. "So CWD is not a hunter issue"? Last time I checked , CWD was a disease that is attacking deer , which we hunt , and we eat , and we mount. A disease we know absolutely diddly squat about. Dont even try comparing CWD to this issue.

I doubt it very much since game birds roost and nest on the ground and song birds don't. I would like to see that proof. But that's becides the point. It sure as hell should be a "bird watcher" issue as well. Just because it effects other species dosen't mean we should just ignore it. Maybe if the "bird watchers" got off of their butts too as well as hunters something would be done about it.
Since you said "besides the point" , I wont educate you on nesting/roosting habbits of game birds.
If you'll look back on my posts you'll notice I never said anything about "ignoring" the issue. I did say "it SHOULD NOT be a hunter issue". Anyone who cant see the logic in that is either ignorant or just loves to argue!

So your stance is because ignorant un-informed people might look at this the wrong way we should just fold to the media and the tree hugging left .
Thanks for that quote! It makes my point alot easier.

These "ignorant un-informed people" your refering too are Don & Betty across the street , the Jones's next door , the Fockers on the corner.Oh and none of these people were anti hunters. Ask me again. Are we "folding to the media and the tree hugging left"? If you'd like to show your grandkids how to hunt , you'd better start picking your battles wisely!

All because you don't want to ruffle the non and anti hunters out there? F'ing Brilliant!!!
You are fricken clueless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's see , the anti hunters , along with the non hunters , which would happen to be the rest of the fricken world , against us hunters???? Yeah , I'll pass on that battle Einstein!

where the hell would we be now if everybody thought the way you do?
Teaching our grandkids to hunt , so they can teach their grandkids also!