HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Tikka Rifles
Thread: Tikka Rifles
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2005, 09:10 AM
Todd1700
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Tikka Rifles

i have a tikka t3 lite in 25-06 and can cover a 100 yard 5 shot group with a dime. it is without a doubt the most accurate gun i own!!!
Since the Tikka haters seem to have left us I will respond to your post on their behalf.

Well first only a 2000 dollar custom gun is really a real gun so what you have can't be any good. Just by virtue of the fact that you own and like a rifle that costs less than 1000 dollars means you are illiterate white trash like me and spend all your free time trying to pick up women in Wal-Mart parking lots. The groups you think are so tight at 100 yards are actually an optical illusion caused from prolonged exposure to a gun with plastic parts on it. No cheap gun can really shoot that good. Any deer you shoot with this rifle will not really die but only pretend to be dead as it is not a real gun. Of course hang glider hunting in 20 below zero weather is out of the question with a Tikka because the plastic on it will explode and kill you in those conditions.

What you should do is go buy a 1200 dollar rifle and then immediately send it to a gunsmith so he can completely rework everything on it. Custom barrel, custom trigger, glass bed the action, free float the barrel, etc, etc, etc. Then when you get it back it will shoot a 5 shoot group at 100 yards that you can cover with a dime. BUT NOW that group will no longer be an optical illusion because you are using a real gun.

I hope I pretty much covered all the basics there since the Tikka haters weren't here to do it themselves. I'm sure they could have explained it much better than me but I think I summed it up pretty well.