Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > '09 Turkey Contest
 **Team 21 "The Last Gobble"** 2009 CONTEST CHAMPIONS >

**Team 21 "The Last Gobble"** 2009 CONTEST CHAMPIONS

Community

**Team 21 "The Last Gobble"** 2009 CONTEST CHAMPIONS

Old 06-03-2009, 06:19 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: UPDATED TEAM SCORE

Mailed the stickers today.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cool thanks MC!
Old 06-04-2009, 04:59 AM
Typical Buck

4 more days and this contest is in the books boys and girls.

Doall and I are starting to get prepared for the celebration that surely must occur if we stay in the current position.

Champagne for me - sparkling grepe juice for him!!!!!!!

Old 06-04-2009, 06:59 AM
Fork Horn

Oh, come on dad just a sip.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

MC, don't do it! My dad let me have just a sip when I was a lad and I liked it, too much! Its an ongoing battle .
Doall, don't smoke! They tax it so bad up here that I spend 15-20$ / day on smokes! I know smoking was never mentioned but hey, if anyone can learn a lesson from me I'll be glad if I helped, even just a bit.

All anyone else is talking about is stickers, even trash talk is dead. When we took the lead there was an announcement that a leader change had occurred, and we have seen none of that so barring a mistake in scoring found at the last minute we should be safe. A celebration is in order should we win, maybe even a few sparkling grape juices at a set time over in the chat area?

Regardless if we win I think our better pics could be compiled, if no one is great with Photoshop I could at least put the 8 scoring birds on one page, but if someone here has the gift they could take a shot at making a nice collage.

Goin dirt biking tomorrow but I'll be back sunday afternoon for the finally.

Old 06-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: doall hunter

Oh, come on dad just a sip.
LOL!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2009, 04:23 AM
Typical Buck

Tschaef - I formally place you in charge of creating a collage of pics - great idea!

Don't worryabout Peter- he's more likely to win the lottery than getting something to smoke from me.
Kids are going to experiment with alcohol someday, it's simply part of our culture. I'm more interested in teaching him how to drink responsibility.

You guys should be getting the stickers today or Monday. I already put mine on the back of my truck. Looks real nice too. Huntress didn't wan't one but I'll bet she might change her mind.

One more day boys and girls, one more day.

JW is trying to create some drama and excitement with taking the scores down andnot announcing the winner until Monday. That's cool, but frankly I wonder how many people are still looking or really care. Those that are way behind could probably care less.

Put the champagne on ice.

MC
Old 06-06-2009, 04:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can re-size and get them all on one page, but I'm not great with borders and funky effects.
I'd be better off working with original high quality pics rather than the smaller files ppl post up.

Everyone, please e-mail me directly your best pics of you with your birds (full size and quality). I can crop and re-size them on my end. If you shot multiple birds please indicate which ones counted towards the 11 hunter team score.

Whatever I don't receive in a few days I'll PM that member, if no response I'll pull the pic out of the thread but I'd rather not spend hours searching.

E-mail to:
[email protected]

Old 06-06-2009, 05:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

bang flop stayed at a friends house last night, i just wanted mc to know he got his sticker,and thanks.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: tschaef

and what's wrong with beng 40???
NOT that i am but will be in a few months...
Oh oh! I guess your OK with it but is sis gonna be mad that you just told everyone how old she is ?
The ladies can get kinda touchy about these things.

And nothing wrong with being 40, I was just defending myself saying that I'm in between the ages of the ladies, kinda thought HHU was disgusted because of the age range I mentioned.

Good to have you back, hope everything went well at the lease.
I'll be 40 and proud Age is just a #........
Things went well on thelease, we got alot done......[8D]

Quick Reply: **Team 21 "The Last Gobble"** 2009 CONTEST CHAMPIONS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.