everyone else Please play fair and be nice..." />

Community

Contest trash talk

Old 04-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Contest trash talk

I'll meet up with a flock or two and end up stoping some tom from struting, then the rest of the Wingbone Warriors will get theirs as well.
Then you'll see how much trouble you and the others teams will be in. [8D]
Old 04-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

I'll meet up with a flock or two and end up stoping some tom from struting, then the rest of the Wingbone Warriors will get theirs as well.

RD where you at in michigan?HH76 already has his tag and im thinking about getting one .We will come kill all your birds.[8D]
Old 04-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: hunting junkie

RD where you at in michigan?HH76 already has his tag and im thinking about getting one .We will come kill all your birds.[8D]
I live in the southeast part of the lower peninsula, about 35 miles west of Detriot but I'll hunt just about all over the state with the exception of the U.P.
You and your buddy are more than welcome to come up and hunt with me ... who knows I might be able to teach you guys a thing or two. [8D]
Old 04-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I live in the southeast part of the lower peninsula, about 35 miles west of Detriot but I'll hunt just about all over the state with the exception of the U.P.
You and your buddy are more than welcome to come up and hunt with me ... who knows I might be able to teach you guys a thing or two. [8D]

That would not be to far to drive.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:13 PM
Typical Buck

teach me what
you u guys in michigan shoot turkey like u do deer then i will come home with a jake
seems like u all shoot the first deer that comes out
Old 04-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

That would not be to far to drive.
Like I said , your more than welcome.
I'll be hunting in unit ZE during the week of April 27th thru May 6th, in the Chelsea / Stockbridge area.
Just let me know if and when you guys are coming and I'll be more than happy to help in any way I can.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just because we have a few ( if it's brown it's down ) kinda of guys doesn't mean we all do.
I myself will let'em go so they can grow and I practice that while turkey hunting too.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:45 PM
j76
Typical Buck

HH76 the only Michigan bird you could call in WOULD be a jake, and it would have to be deaf and blind in one eye!
Old 04-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Typical Buck

i knew that would stir up some peeps lol

TEAM OVERLOAD ALL THE WAY
Old 04-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: hoosierHUNTER76

i knew that would stir up some peeps lol

TEAM OVERLOAD ALL THE WAY
You wanna stir some peeps do ya .... well ... lets see ... what goes with hoosier ... hmmm oh yea .... LOSER, like the rest of your team. [8D]

Quick Reply: Contest trash talk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.