everyone else Please play fair and be nice..." />

Community

Contest trash talk

Old 05-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Contest trash talk

I don't know about arrow but anyone who tagged out this year is a turkey-jedi in my book. What's that sound...me trying to eat tags from two states....the plastic ones from MO are tough.... [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
Old 05-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

To be honest fire,i was on the every other year plan till this year.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: firelt72

I don't know about arrow but anyone who tagged out this year is a turkey-jedi in my book. What's that sound...me trying to eat tags from two states....the plastic ones from MO are tough.... [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Sounds like that rookie you got in the fire house is gonna have to cook
ol' hj his dinner that you bet on.[8D]

Old 05-11-2009, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

well i still dont think i had a bad year. i did call in two awesome birds. its not my fault the guy was rookie and wouldnt shoot one and couldnt hit the other one. i know if ida had a gun they would both be in my freezer. oh well
Old 05-11-2009, 09:31 AM
j76
Typical Buck

[quote]ORIGINAL: hunting junkie

No tag soup for hjThis is what arrow and fire are doing to the great indiana hunter hj.
[
/quote]
Congrats HJ!! Way to go!
Old 05-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Typical Buck

HJ you come on over and I will cook it personally. I have quite the menu of food...so good one of the guys is calling me granny (I cook like his granny did...cornbread, beans, biscuits and gravy, sewer lid and the likes). I guess this year I hunt like one too!!!! I think I am planning on FL and SC along with Indiana next year. I hear 3 tag soup is very filling NOT!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Super Moderator

I have to say congrats to HJ. I love all the trash talk and enjoy the BS everyone spreads. First and foremost Im glad everyone has been safe. I hate it the Indiana season is over. I have to say yesterday put everything in perspective for me. I mean Ive been in one gear and have been since the beginning of turkey season. I saw things different last night. I had a number of things happen that I just sat back relaxed and enjoyed the peace and solitude of being in the woods. I got to see a hawk take a swipe at my decoys, a squirel smelling and touching my decoys making them move and a buck walk within 2 feet of my blind. Yes it was a buck, he was so close I saw them swinging. I have met a new person this year from our site and intend to meet a few more before the year is out. Mo is was great to meet you in personand I will stay in contact with you. Fire we have more hunts to do, and birds to kill. HJ Im ready to meet and have some dinner. HH since the season is over, I'll let ya meet my turkeys, but ya cant make em into a turkey sandwich hahaha. Really Ive had an enjoyable season and this trash talk got me going early.Now Southernstrut, just so ya know Im comin to Alabama to hunt with you next year. Get ready the Arrowmaster will be killin before you. I want opening day in Alabama next year.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:58 AM
JW
Super Moderator

I am a Jedi? Well not so in WI - as of yet!

hehe

The new plastic - with the self adhesive kill tags do make good tire patches or air mattress patches!

Or better yet fire use em to patch your rubber firemans suit!

Buwhahahahahahaha!

JW
Old 05-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Arrowmaster

I have to say congrats to HJ. I love all the trash talk and enjoy the BS everyone spreads. First and foremost Im glad everyone has been safe. I hate it the Indiana season is over. I have to say yesterday put everything in perspective for me. I mean Ive been in one gear and have been since the beginning of turkey season. I saw things different last night. I had a number of things happen that I just sat back relaxed and enjoyed the peace and solitude of being in the woods. I got to see a hawk take a swipe at my decoys, a squirel smelling and touching my decoys making them move and a buck walk within 2 feet of my blind. Yes it was a buck, he was so close I saw them swinging. I have met a new person this year from our site and intend to meet a few more before the year is out. Mo is was great to meet you in personand I will stay in contact with you. Fire we have more hunts to do, and birds to kill. HJ Im ready to meet and have some dinner. HH since the season is over, I'll let ya meet my turkeys, but ya cant make em into a turkey sandwich hahaha. Really Ive had an enjoyable season and this trash talk got me going early.Now Southernstrut, just so ya know Im comin to Alabama to hunt with you next year. Get ready the Arrowmaster will be killin before you. I want opening day in Alabama next year.

I have to say that i have had a great time the most fun on here ever.I hope nobody took nothing to heart,because it was all just fun.We'll have to see, maybe next year we can all get together and hunt.Maybe even ol'flower power can join us.He must be slipping on his hunting skills other wise he would have his pics,and big letters all over this page after a hunt.

Old 05-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh yea Arrow and Flower Power,are we gonna have a fall turkey contest?

Quick Reply: Contest trash talk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.