Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > '09 Turkey Contest
 Team # 20 Team Cut n Strut Check In Thread >

Team # 20 Team Cut n Strut Check In Thread

Community

Team # 20 Team Cut n Strut Check In Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Team # 20 Check In Thread

Common team-speak your onions (vote) Da turkeys are counting on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: mr.mc54

How bout that. I hunt in Northern Dunn County (25 miles north of Menomonie). I've never been in a Turkey contest on the Internet before so we'll see how it goes.
Yeah, this my rookie season too. It sounds like it'll be a lot of fun though.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Fork Horn

How many rookie turkey hunters do we have on the team...
As far as rookie status this will be my first contest...
Turkey hunting seasons under my belt... 4
So I have a few tricks up my sleeve but who knows I will most likely only add to them...
Old 03-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Typical Buck

Im after Gobbler- DA- Ghost He's so big you can't get his whole body on a picture.

Thats what i'm talkin about. He is known to steal hunters lunches with out them knowing it.

I'm gonna baitem in with a p-nut butter and jelly sandwich!
Old 03-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: kpatte26

How many rookie turkey hunters do we have on the team...
As far as rookie status this will be my first contest...
Turkey hunting seasons under my belt... 4
So I have a few tricks up my sleeve but who knows I will most likely only add to them...
This will be my seventh season turkey hunting, even though its my first time joining an internet hunting contest.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Typical Buck

I've got a question for you guys. I've been trying to figure out how to upload a picture to this site and I can't do it because I keep getting a message that say "file is too large." It says the file can be a max of 200 KB, but I don't have any pictures even close to that small. I have been going to "PostReply", then to upload a file. Is there any other way to do this, or how do you do it? Thanks in advance. I'm going to need to know how to do that when I shoot my monster tom this spring
Old 03-04-2009, 05:25 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Ihuntandfish

I've got a question for you guys. I've been trying to figure out how to upload a picture to this site and I can't do it because I keep getting a message that say "file is too large." It says the file can be a max of 200 KB, but I don't have any pictures even close to that small. I have been going to "PostReply", then to upload a file. Is there any other way to do this, or how do you do it? Thanks in advance. I'm going to need to know how to do that when I shoot my monster tom this spring
Right click on the photo, then click open with.
Then click on open with paint.
When it opens, click on Image, then click Resize/Skew, then a popup will apear.
Horizontal, and Vertical, highlite the numbers in the box and put 80 percent on both.
Then click OK, then click on file.
When it opens up, click on save as, Put the name of the picture in the top box.
Click on jpeg.
Then the picture should download to HNI.
If it is still to large, repeat above.
Thats how I get the pictures to download.
I hope this helps.
Old 03-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks a lot jrbsr. I've got it now. To get us in the mood for the upcoming season, thisis last seasons turkey. Hopefully I can match it this season. It was 24 pounds with a 10.5" beard.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator

Great job Mitch, I hope you do it one better and your bird has multiple beards this yr!!

BTW- For any of you who don't know me, I am Dave Wilson, 49 yryoung fart, Been on this site since 2000, Modding here almost as long. I work for a Hunting Outfitter managing one of the hunt camps. Not sure what state I'll be hunting this yr. Probably at least Missouri, maybe kansas and/or Nebraska. I will be Guiding/calling for clients throughout the season andplan to get some hunting in between. Been turk hunting since the early 90's and have been in this contest most every yr. Didn't always get a bird though.

If anyone has any questions about anything, feel free to ask and I will answerthem as best I can.

As to the team name: My vote isn't even for one of the names I suggested earlier. My vote is for>>--->
**GOBBLE CRUSHERS**
Old 03-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: deerdust

Great job Mitch, I hope you do it one better and your bird has multiple beards this yr!!

BTW- For any of you who don't know me, I am Dave Wilson, 49 yryoung fart, Been on this site since 2000, Modding here almost as long. I work for a Hunting Outfitter managing one of the hunt camps. Not sure what state I'll be hunting this yr. Probably at least Missouri, maybe kansas and/or Nebraska. I will be Guiding/calling for clients throughout the season andplan to get some hunting in between. Been turk hunting since the early 90's and have been in this contest most every yr. Didn't always get a bird though.

If anyone has any questions about anything, feel free to ask and I will answerthem as best I can.

As to the team name: My vote isn't even for one of the names I suggested earlier. My vote is for>>--->
**GOBBLE CRUSHERS**
Cool, Im 49 also.
I was born Oct 18 - 1959
So when were you born?
I also been at HNI since 2000, I lost a lot of posts in the 2003 meltdown.

Congratulations on your turkey Ihuntandfish.

Quick Reply: Team # 20 Team Cut n Strut Check In Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.