Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Girl Help

Old 05-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Girl Help

if u want 2 wack her dont act like a slacker
Old 05-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

this a real question now
how can i tell if a girl likes me?
i never know...some days they love u others they hate you.....i dont think i will ever understand them
look for little things, like if shetwirls her hair and weird crap like that!girls arent ment to ever be understood by men!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

screw all that crap man, you like her its this simple. walk right up to her when shes at her locker or somethin say"hey, how you doin'"look her in the eye and grab the back of her head and lay a wet one on her. if you dont get slapped ide say your good to go hahhaa i dunno if that would really work or not...lol hell, ide try it.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

screw all that crap man, you like her its this simple. walk right up to her when shes at her locker or somethin say"hey, how you doin'"look her in the eye and grab the back of her head and lay a wet one on her. if you dont get slapped ide say your good to go hahhaa i dunno if that would really work or not...lol hell, ide try it.
you really need to stop giving ME such bad ideas! i might end up doing that![&:]

and i dont think my girl would be to happy bout that![&o]
Old 05-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

mine either but hey im a guy and i have a short att. span and i like grls. its the way im made.

on a serious note dude, chcisk are touchy feely creatures. if your already friends w/ her youll know if she digs ya. she find all kinds of reasons to accidently touch you, bump into you rub ya down all that good stuff
Old 05-01-2008, 07:39 PM

dude everyday i shut her locker and she shutys mine and i just sdont knwo
Old 05-01-2008, 07:40 PM

mine either but hey im a guy and i have a short att. span and i like grls. its the way im made.

on a serious note dude, chcisk are touchy feely creatures. if your already friends w/ her youll know if she digs ya. she find all kinds of reasons to accidently touch you, bump into you rub ya down all that good stuff
dude yesterday some kid was plyin with me and he pushed me and i knocked her over and she was all like happy and ****
Old 05-02-2008, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

sounds romanticlol hey man watch the video to blink 182 "first date" thatsexactly how youDONT wanna act lol