Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

First day Of gun in Arkansas

Old 11-08-2003, 05:30 PM

Default First day Of gun in Arkansas

Well I am back at home. This morning I saw nothing.Went back out at 3:00pm sat there losing my mind and trying to get out of all the leg cramps . But then at 4:50pm the first doe shows up exactly where I wanted them to come in at, 1.5 mins later a very small doe follows. The 3rd does shows up about 7-10 mins later. They stayed there until about 5:40pm. Now I really have a severe leg cramp and cant feel my toes, I am in the firing position ready for the buck. No buck or anymore does show up, but I can hear more 1-2 coming the same route the 1st 3 showed up. This would of been a 70 yd shot. I will try again Sunday.

Oh yeah I found where they have recently been beded at, this is the area the came from to my crampy stand..

Troy
Old 11-09-2003, 10:18 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: First day Of gun in Arkansas

Good luck next week, let us know how it turns out.