Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Tucker Buck to Become NT World Record >

Tucker Buck to Become NT World Record

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Tucker Buck to Become NT World Record

Old 01-11-2017, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Tucker Buck to Become NT World Record

The 60 day drying period is up and the buck was scored by an official B&C measurer. It broke 312 inches and tops the current WR non-typical. Panel scored and certified in 2019. It was 5 or so inches on the current WR.

http://myfox8.com/2017/01/10/47-poin...-world-record/
Old 01-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

I no longer hunt for antlers and horns but if a world record deer is going to be taken I'd much rather see a regular guy like this take it than see a guy take it after having an outfitter stake it out and post a death watch like what happened with Mossback Outfitters and the current NT elk.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:08 AM
Typical Buck

I was ecstatic when I heard the news. I never would have thought my state would produce a world record.

Fun fact, our previous state record was from that same county. Looks like I need to find a place to hunt in Sumner County, lol.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I woulda thunk Iowa, Kansas, Illinois or western Canada. Kinda cool for the WR to come from more of a sleeper state. As a fellow from PA, I'm used to being the whitetail underdog.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like one of those "breeders" from a high fence operation.

Nature at it's best !!!