Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
Testing for Chronic Wasting in Illinois? >

Testing for Chronic Wasting in Illinois?

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Testing for Chronic Wasting in Illinois?

Old 08-27-2015, 11:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Don't mind new dogs, just mongrels that don't hunt.
Old 08-27-2015, 12:13 PM
Fork Horn

Rather than bicker with someone, i'll go ahead and answer the original question. Yes, they do test for CWD in IL. Some counties in Illinois require you to check your deer in at check-in stations rather than call in your kill. However, at the check-in stations, testing for CWD is voluntary. If you choose to do so, they will cut a sample from your deer's head and take the location of where the deer was killed. I live and hunt in a county where this is done, and do not volunteer to have my deer tested.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:08 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
You haven't shown one FACT yet! You already mentioned in another post about what you do for a living and that's why you're worried that the true facts that are out there are gradually going to bury your industry that is nothing but a turkey shoot with no regard to the animals concerned, but rather that you make $$$$$$! If you were smart, which you're obviously not, you would go away because every time you post you make our case stronger for anyone on the site that reads a thread where you're spouting your BS with not one single fact to back yourself up! Either put up the facts and I mean research showing you're correct or get the heck out of Dodge because everyone can see where you're coming from and it's called dollar city!
You can look up every one of my statements and see facts! Do you even know what Wind Cave is? HNI Rule 1 Violation Edited by JW I rammed the fact down your throat with facts and science on every turn. Never any CWD in urine unless put there by man! Period. Never a case of a deer confirmed dead from CWD. Always found after they die of another cause like bullets and bumpers. Please don't worry about the deer industry. You just sit back and watch them finance the cost for a live test to be made and after that you will no longer have CWD to use for your agenda! Sucks when the new guy comes in a blows up your world and shows everyone the crap you have been spewing all along has no facts or science behind it! Just 1 mans agenda!

Last edited by JW; 08-27-2015 at 05:50 PM. Reason: HNI Rule 1 violation going around vulgar language filter
Old 08-27-2015, 03:11 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by woodenb14
Rather than bicker with someone, i'll go ahead and answer the original question. Yes, they do test for CWD in IL. Some counties in Illinois require you to check your deer in at check-in stations rather than call in your kill. However, at the check-in stations, testing for CWD is voluntary. If you choose to do so, they will cut a sample from your deer's head and take the location of where the deer was killed. I live and hunt in a county where this is done, and do not volunteer to have my deer tested.
How are your deer numbers if I may ask? CWD shutting you down after all these years its been there? Can't say I have heard of piles of deer being found and tested positive? Guess we can't say that about the real disease that's out there killing WhiteTails! EHD!
Old 08-27-2015, 03:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by BigTime1
You can look up every one of my statements and see facts! Do you even know what Wind Cave is? HNI Rule 1 Violation edited by JW. I rammed the fact down your throat with facts and science on every turn. Never any CWD in urine unless put there by man! Period. Never a case of a deer confirmed dead from CWD. Always found after they die of another cause like bullets and bumpers. Please don't worry about the deer industry. You just sit back and watch them finance the cost for a live test to be made and after that you will no longer have CWD to use for your agenda! Sucks when the new guy comes in a blows up your world and shows everyone the crap you have been spewing all along has no facts or science behind it! Just 1 mans agenda!
LOL! That's very typical of a person that has lost the debate before they even started! How am I going to look up any of your facts when you haven't stated any yet?! In a debate like this you state facts based on scientific evidence which we've done on numerous posts. Meanwhile you just keep coming back tooting your horn with nothing more than BS saying you won, LOL! My agenda is nothing other than to show others that people like you that spout BS with no facts cited to back themselves up are the ones with the agenda and you have made it very simple. And yes, I know where Wind Cave is and I've been down in it (by elevator incidentally). It's just on the south side of Custer State Park in SD where I go frequently on my way to and from Wyoming. Do you know how it was found? I do, as the FACT is that two cowboys were out looking for stray cows and one of them went by the entrance close enough that the wind current that happened to be blowing out at the time blew his hat off! You can keep spewing all the garbage you care to, but I'm done and will be holding my hat so the wind you're blowing won't knock my hat off, LOL!

Last edited by JW; 08-27-2015 at 05:51 PM.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

All the new guy has done is make a fool of himself and everyone but him knows it. Just crawl back into whatever dark hole you oozed out of because you are making yourself look like what you are, A desperate man involved in the deer farming debacle and are fearful of being shut down. Based on your inane posts here, that would be an appropriate measure.
Old 08-27-2015, 04:32 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
LOL! That's very typical of a person that has lost the debate before they even started! How am I going to look up any of your facts when you haven't stated any yet?! In a debate like this you state facts based on scientific evidence which we've done on numerous posts. Meanwhile you just keep coming back tooting your horn with nothing more than BS saying you won, LOL! My agenda is nothing other than to show others that people like you that spout BS with no facts cited to back themselves up are the ones with the agenda and you have made it very simple. And yes, I know where Wind Cave is and I've been down in it (by elevator incidentally). It's just on the south side of Custer State Park in SD where I go frequently on my way to and from Wyoming. Do you know how it was found? I do, as the FACT is that two cowboys were out looking for stray cows and one of them went by the entrance close enough that the wind current that happened to be blowing out at the time blew his hat off! You can keep spewing all the garbage you care to, but I'm done and will be holding my hat so the wind you're blowing won't knock my hat off, LOL!
So you know its a fenced in Elk herd with over a 50% positive CWD testing of the Elk inside. You also know that the herd grew so big that they had to let them out-- Oh look a fact that blows away all your bull that CWD is this big time killer of animals. You also know that they ran them out of the fence with helicopters into public hunting grounds for hunters to kill--- Oh another fact that the state is not worried enough about CWD that they turned the herd loose to spread their CWD wherever they please. You cant find any science to show CWD in a whitetail deer without man putting it there----Fact! You cant find a documented case of CWD killing any whitetails---Fact! You get the picture that you scare tactics that you spew off to people hold no air.

CWD is not doing any harm to any herds in any states that it sits in. Proven Fact!
Old 08-27-2015, 04:36 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
All the new guy has done is make a fool of himself and everyone but him knows it. Just crawl back into whatever dark hole you oozed out of because you are making yourself look like what you are, A desperate man involved in the deer farming debacle and are fearful of being shut down. Based on your inane posts here, that would be an appropriate measure.
All the new guy did was prove you and your buddy are full of it. Fact.

You have nothing to back up your words but other peoples agendas.

If you cared even a bit about CWD as you say you do you would want all vectors of transmission shut down. Not just the whitetail industry.

Agenda's Anyone!!
Old 08-28-2015, 04:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

The biggest vector is deer farming, shutting them down will be a good start. To kill the snake, cut off its head.
Old 08-28-2015, 06:08 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
The biggest vector is deer farming, shutting them down will be a good start. To kill the snake, cut off its head.
Thanks for posting this! Proves to every reader that its your agenda and not the disease that you push.
The truth has been shown that there is no know CWD in deer urine, Deer farms are tested and a person can buy CWD for their animals,right off the shelf, at any feed store or grain bin across the country!

Thanks for showing your true colors. This will be in the back of every readers mind when you and your buddy post lies about CWD on this site with no facts or research behind them.

Job Done!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.