Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Hear we go !!! Money, money, more money >

Hear we go !!! Money, money, more money

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Hear we go !!! Money, money, more money

Old 02-22-2009, 08:58 AM
Typical Buck

Default Hear we go !!! Money, money, more money

I no it may not sound like much but gosh darn .
Our NY. hunting license fee,s are going up .
$ 10.00 for alll regular big game , bow , muzzleloader etc. and $ 20.00 more for the super sportsman .
Not sure what there actualy using the money for but I dont see anything done towards conservation in my area ..????
I no its a recession move , but I believe there robbing Peter to pay Paul ...
Old 02-22-2009, 09:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Hear we go !!! Money, money, more money

NY State is in finanical disaray!!!!! They're looking to grab nickels & dimes every which way they can,including the NYS Troopers giving out more tickets.
The money increase on the license will go toward the sport as much as the lotto money went toward education.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:20 AM
Typical Buck

Got that right ,,
NY government is money hungry .

Old 02-22-2009, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

$30 for a deer permit here and $24 for a turkey permit. I'll pay your $10 if you want to pay my $30
Old 02-22-2009, 10:19 AM
Typical Buck

It's 27 here and we caught them in the act the money was supposed to go into conservation but was going elsewhere. Also they were taking are money for was supposed to go towards donating deer to homeless and now you can't even donate deer because some scientist found lead in it
Old 02-22-2009, 12:06 PM
Typical Buck

If the state of Connecticut has their way this year our license fees will double. I just read somewhere that if they push it through, we will pay almost 100 dollars more for a full sportsman license than it would cost a Ct resident to buy a NEW YORK STATE license!

All license fees go to the general (degenerate fund)fund in CT and I am sure its the same way in the peoples republik of New York.
Old 02-22-2009, 12:28 PM
Fork Horn

I pay $110 now for a non-resident NY license. Oh let me guess. Now I am going to paying $130-140?
Old 02-22-2009, 05:59 PM
Fork Horn

Ya know how they are trying to get younger people out hunting,... how are we suppost to do that when it is allready 50or 60bucks for a sportsman licence and now they want to raise it more? I got to say that i think this is BULL**** People tell kids to find a job to pay forstuff like thatbut i find that hard to do when you have to fight aginst adults that have years of experience that need the jobs more cause companies are going brock and need to lay them off. Iknow that i can manage but still..come on!
Old 02-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Typical Buck

I believe the super sportsman in NY. will now be $ 88.00 .
It will cost $41.00 for a NY res. big game license .
Old 02-23-2009, 03:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

They also raised the the 4 wheel drive beach access permit & the camp hero permit.
Next they'll bring back pay public toilets.

Quick Reply: Hear we go !!! Money, money, more money

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.