Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Some More Big Bears >

Some More Big Bears

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Some More Big Bears

Old 08-25-2016, 09:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Some More Big Bears

A few of the bigger ones from last few years. Two of them were from last year.

Old 08-25-2016, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow! That's a giant..500+ A cub around 40 lbs. was just hit by a car 3 days ago in front of my property on 118...
Old 08-25-2016, 11:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

My wife saw a dead cub a couple weeks ago on 118 on her way home from Williamsport. I never see roadkill bears. Now two in a couple weeks. That's odd.

Which one do you think is the biggest? I think it's the 3rd picture (the daytime one). Although the 2nd one has to be the fattest gut I've seen on anything, man or beast.
Old 08-25-2016, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

some great bears there for sure
as I said before I think PA is going to have a heck of a bear season this yr if weather is good(NO rain sleet)
as there every where this yr it seems and some absolute monsters too, wou;dn't be surprised if a record didn't get broken on both kill numbers and heaviest ever!
Old 08-25-2016, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BarnesX.308
My wife saw a dead cub a couple weeks ago on 118 on her way home from Williamsport. I never see roadkill bears. Now two in a couple weeks. That's odd.

Which one do you think is the biggest? I think it's the 3rd picture (the daytime one). Although the 2nd one has to be the fattest gut I've seen on anything, man or beast.
I think #3 looks the "Boss Hog" of the bunch..I'd pull the trigger on him for sure!
Also Scott check out a new Cheese Steak Hoagie & Wing shop right by Red Rock corner store,all I can say is...
Old 08-25-2016, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've eaten at the new steak and wing place about 5 times now. Our favorites are the parmesean/garlic wings and the homemade chips. The steaks are great, but they are a little pricey. Although, the chicken cheesesteak has more meat per bun.....and thus, a winner. The beef cheesesteaks are solid, though, don't get me wrong.

The people are nice too. From Lopez.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think the mid-summer drought might have the bears on their feet longer this year. Things are more lush in the woods now than since June. Bears have some catching up to do. The blueberries are like BBs this year.