Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

7-Point

Old 11-29-2009, 08:32 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by dakine999
X-bolt shoots great! It shot 1-2" groups right out of the box. With a few minor adjustments it is a tack driver.

This buck was shot in Albemarle county. Where do you hunt in Pittsylvania county? I do the majority of my hunting in Gretna.

I'm in Cascade, about 1/8th mile from VA/NC border. Deers around here are stressed and mostly nocturnal. Maybe as gun hunters fill thier tags, the woods will settle down some.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice buck, how wide?
Old 12-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by coolbrze0
Nice buck, how wide?
The pic is a little deceiving ... it's only a little over 13" at it's widest point. I'm currently attempting to do a euro mount (my first one) on it now. Boy, it sure is time consuming.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Typical Buck

Bro, if you've got the coin, buy the euro mount kit (50??$) from Cabelas. I have done three and they look like they were done by a taxidermist. Pm me your number and I'll text you the latest picture of mine. I lost your digits when I got a new phone.

JW