Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns > Muzzleloading Guns
 Winchester 50 Caliber Apex Magnum Muzzleloader >

Winchester 50 Caliber Apex Magnum Muzzleloader

Community
Muzzleloading Guns The smoking gun section.

Old 12-17-2006, 09:19 PM
Spike

Default Winchester 50 Caliber Apex Magnum Muzzleloader

Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope with FireFly Reticle 3-9X40[/b]
Quake The Claw Sling

This outfit has only been in the field twice, once to sight it in and the other to shoot two deer in one day. It is as close to new as you will ever get. I have lost my deer hunting spot and am now selling my smoke pole. I have $450.00 in this outfit. I would be willing to let it go for $350.00 and I will cover the cost of shipping within the lower 48 or $325.00 picked up. This gun is located in Lombard, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. Please email [email protected] for pictures or questions. Thank you.

Features a #209 primer ignition; swing action breech; rebounding hammer safety; drilled and tapped barrel and removable breech plug. Bullet-guiding barrel is tapered and fluted and can handle a 150 grain magnum powder charge. The checkered stock incorporates a cheek piece, ventilated recoil pad, sling swivel studs, and solid aluminum ramrod. 28'' barrel; 1 in 28'' twist. Total length: 42''. Weight: 7.9 lbs. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.

Paid $200.00 plus tax

Bushnell Elite 3200 Scope with FireFly Reticle 3 – 9 X 40[/b]

Premium optics combine to provide a bright, clear sight picture with the world's most advanced rifle scope features. Precise finger-adjustable, 1/4-MOA windage and elevation click adjustments. Easy-to-grip ribbed power-change ring with raised lever for quick, smooth power adjustments. Blackened reticle assembly and black anodized internal tube with crinkle finish minimizes reflection; durable heavy-duty 1-piece aircraft aluminum tube. Generous eye relief and soft neoprene eyeguard. Also features multicoated optics for a brighter view at dawn and dusk, and increased clarity, resolution and color correction with minimal reflection. Multi-X® reticle helps you quickly align on your target, even in brush or low light conditions. Completely fogproof, waterproof and shockproof. Matte finish.
FireFly Reticle
When you see a trophy, your eyes light up. Now you'll have the scope to match! Developed for the lowest-light hunting situations, the FireFly reticles illuminate the crosshairs after a quick 10-second charge with a flash light. Unlike battery-powered reticles, which often fail at the absolute worst times, the FireFly glows green so you can see the crosshairs against the target.
Rainguard®
Patented hydrophobic water-repellent lens coating makes condensation bead up microscopically, scattering less light for a clearer, brighter view.
Paid $230.00 plus tax

Quake The Claw Sling
Uses the latest "soft-touch" plastic materials directly molded into the sling webbing. Non-slip surface. Allows for 1/2" of stretch for added comfort.

Paid $20.00 plus tax

Old 12-18-2006, 10:13 PM

Default RE: Winchester 50 Caliber Apex Magnum Muzzleloader

What barrel/stock? stainless steel/camo stock? Also would you sell just the rifle by its self?
Old 12-19-2006, 09:55 AM
Spike

The gun has the speckled black composite stock with a matte black barrel. The barrel is 28" with a full twist. I want to sell the set up as an entire package. I do not want to split it up. Thank you for your inquiry.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:26 PM

any pictures?
Old 01-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Spike

ttt
Old 01-01-2007, 01:50 PM

could you sell the scope by itself? you take any trades?
Old 01-01-2007, 01:55 PM

im still interested in buying the rifle by itself. if tireman wants to buy the scope and i buy the rifle, you'd get close to what u wanted. Just keep in mind that the black/black apex only runs $198 on www.impactguns.com