Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
7,000-Acre Kansas Lease >

7,000-Acre Kansas Lease

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

7,000-Acre Kansas Lease

Old 06-05-2017, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Taproot
All good points. Not our first rodeo either. I'm a Certified Wildlife Biologist and have been practicing higher end QDM on our managed lands since the early 90s. Legitimate QDM begins with goals and realistic expectations. Too many hunters get sucked into believing the infomercials and slick ads promising monster bucks in no time if you just use product X.
I agree, I have been doing QDM and food plots since the late 80's, was actually one of the first guys in PA doing food plots with a DEER seed company.
and that too, I look back was a joke of sorts, seeds??
But yes, hunters sure seem OH so willing to BUY things that CLAIM they will make it easier or get you that BIG buck, a billion dollar marketing game they mastered and have OH so many guys and gals hooks on things!
50 plus bucks and ounce for deer pee LOL and the likes , always makes me laugh!

But back to this land, then you fully know what NO QDM can mean on land and what GOOD can mean and bring to the table on value of a place!
having NOT been hunted for "X" yrs, doesn't mean any better or worse, but can sure till one way more than the other pending things, and that was why I thought maybe it wouldn;t hurt to say on QDM if it was done here!,
as you know, hunters will buy many things based on CLAIMS, and even some proof , only helps sells things to them better LOL

again, best of luck to you, be cool to see some pic's of the place too if you could, photo's only help is selling things too I think??
Old 06-08-2017, 04:15 AM
Spike

Most of the member slots are full. Now I am focused on setting up cameras on mineral sites. Looking forward to developing this new farm.