Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Christmas is coming early >

Christmas is coming early

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Christmas is coming early

Old 03-30-2008, 12:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Christmas is coming early

Looks like I ill have a new bow by the end of this week!I will be buying 2005 Hoyt Vtec, but it is brand new, still in the box, and never had anything mounted on it. I am getting it for $400 bare bow, and I think this is a pretty good deal. I might have to wait a while before I can afford to have it all set up, but I am so excited to knw that I will have a new bow to hunt with next year. I would like to take this time to thank mobow for all of the input and advice he gave me on this bow,before I made the decision to buy it.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Christmas is coming early

You have my sympathy, you got a Hoyt and advice from mobow????

Just kidding congrats on what sounds like a great deal on a fine bow. And for the most part mobow knows what he's talking about. I think.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:40 PM

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

Just kidding congrats on what sounds like a great deal on a fine bow. And for the most part mobow knows what he's talking about. I think.
Dude, you are MORE than welcome, I'm very sure you're going to enjoy that bow alot!

And don't listen to these bowtech guys, they simply cannot be trusted! That deer was 90 I tell ya!! 90!!!

LOL.....
Old 03-30-2008, 03:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mobow

Dude, you are MORE than welcome, I'm very sure you're going to enjoy that bow alot!

And don't listen to these bowtech guys, they simply cannot be trusted! That deer was 90 I tell ya!! 90!!!

LOL.....
Dont worry mobo, ,now if I would have wanted to take a step backward, I would have just traded my old PSE in on a brand new Bowtec.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:54 PM

I shoot the Drenalin but the this past September I had a friend at work tell me her husband (the owner of a local hardware store) had baught a bow and had never used it b/c of elbow surgery. To make a long story short I baught it for $350...Hoyt VTEC 2005 model. It came with Hoyt 3 pin sights QAD fall away rest, Hoyt quiver and stabilizer. None of which were ever mounted on the bow itwas still in the box. He told me that he can no longer bow hunt but he held on to it just in case he got to where he could. Ilove this bow it is a great bow abit good louder than the Drenalin butwell balanced.You will be well pleased.I did not mount the new Hoyt sights to it so if your looking for new hoyt 3 pin .029 and blue lighted mounted to it let me know.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:55 PM

ORIGINAL: BigDaddy12t

ORIGINAL: mobow

LOL.....
Dont worry mobo, ,now if I would have wanted to take a step backward, I would have just traded my old PSE in on a brand new Bowtec.
Nicely done sir.!! nicely done!!
Old 03-30-2008, 04:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

All in good fun.