Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

hindsite bowsite

Old 01-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Spike

Default hindsite bowsite

i seen this site the other night and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these sights, it does away with your peepsite thanx
Old 01-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: hindsite bowsite

I use the hind sight bowsight. I love it.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Typical Buck

Timberline No Peep

I used this no peep for 4 years and loved it,easy as heck to set up and ,Like you said no need for the peep any more. You'll gain a few feet per second too with out the added weight of the peep on your string. Bonus: is thatif you can see what your looking at,you can shoot it, down fall and not much of one is you'll lose a little accuracy. I could shoot 5 arrows at 50 yards into the bottom of a styro foam cup. Bonus is you can shoot in any lighted situations you may come upon in the Field. I changed to start shooting league so the peep came back into play for a tighter group. Takes a bit getting used to at 1st. Best of luck with it.
Rocky
Old 01-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Spike

well thats what i was lookin for thanx for the repies ill probly pick one up and try it next season