Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Javelina

Old 12-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by westMDbowhunter
Flags posting this thread shows just how hard it is to find decent hunting land down there.
This comment alone proves you don't know a thing about what I was asking so don't try to put words in my mouth. For your information, I have access to 3 major military bases since I am retired military. Fort Hood alone has more than 600,000 acres that I can hunt. There is also Fort Sam Houston and the Escondido Ranch which is owned by the U.S. Navy. All together they have a little more than 1,000,000 acres which is just slightly smaller than your state entire of MD. Plus I have info on several land owners not far from where I will be living that will let me hunt, but they don't have Javelina. Finding a place to hunt in TX isn't difficult, but that wasn't the reason for this post.

The sole reason for this post was simply to try and find out if any members of this forum had any pertinent information or personal experience on some of the public lands in TX that have Javelina hunting! Nowhere did I say that I would not be able to hunt anyplace else. I was simply looking for some information to see if the public areas were worth considering or if anybody knew some reasonably priced outfitters for Javelina.

However, you didn't bother even paying attention to what I was asking did you?. You went high and right without cause and to tell you the truth, you have lost all my respect. Your posts were unwarranted and unwanted since they didn't even address the question I was asking. Note, I didn't ask about any hunting except Javelina on public lands in TX. I really don't care about hunting in MD or whether you like TX. Work is taking me there and I'm looking for info. If you can't give any, then don't bother wasting my time ...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 12-11-2014 at 01:56 PM.
Old 12-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Super Moderator

Flags, you might try shooting a PM to ipscshooter as he's in Texas and might be able to give you some good areas.
Old 12-13-2014, 05:23 AM
Fork Horn

Ok Flags sorry I didn't specify
You posting this thread shows just how hard it is to find good public hunting land.
I thought I wouldn't have to specify public hunting since that was the point of your thread.
I don't know how many times I've said that.
Public hunting land. That's what you're looking for.
You haven't found it yet. Hope you do.
Haven't seen one area named specifically.
Old 12-13-2014, 05:28 AM
Fork Horn

...Deleted by CalHunter...

Last edited by CalHunter; 12-13-2014 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Continuing rules violations--flaming another member