Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Who's hunting in MT on SUNDAY? >

Who's hunting in MT on SUNDAY?

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Who's hunting in MT on SUNDAY?

Old 10-24-2008, 07:40 AM

Default Who's hunting in MT on SUNDAY?

Personally I'm so excited that I keep waking up earlier every day. I don't think I'm even going to sleep on Saturday night. I'll be in the Bitterroots opening day. I have a great cow tag, and would only shoot a big deer first day. I am able to shoot whitetails or mule deer, so here's hoping for a good one. Good luck to all and post some pics next week!
Old 10-24-2008, 09:16 PM

Default RE: Who's hunting in MT on SUNDAY?

Good luck triple M! I am the polar opposite, I just cannot get up for rifle season, probably stay home and watch football. I have only hunted 1 week this year, used to take off 6-12 weeks each fall, go to eastern Montana pheasant/antelope for week etc. I got a loper tag in the Bighole and didn't even have the gumtion to get over there. [&o]
Old 10-25-2008, 09:00 AM

I'll be out for sure. Hurt my back, had to skip archery season, so I've been waiting for tomorrow since the end of last season. Good luck to everyone.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will be out there for my first elk on the 31st. I'm very excited, I wish I could have gone sooner.
Old 10-25-2008, 06:10 PM

Thanks Muley!

T minus 10, 9, 8!!!!

Ran into a friend at the store this afternoon. He had this blissed out smile and was already in his camo! I wished him luck andcaughthis smile. I won't be putting on my clothes until the morning, however. They are being de-scented and I want them to stay that way. Good luck all!
Old 10-25-2008, 08:09 PM
Spike

Count me IN!

Going out in the AM. Getting up at 0 dark thirty. Have pretty much got my stuff/truck/etc ready and waiting.

Did some scouting today, looking for a big mountain muley. No luck. Wind was blowing about 50+ MPH and everything was holed up. Would have camped out, but due to the wind up high, I'm camping out at the house.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Old 10-26-2008, 10:03 PM
Spike

I was born and raised in Stevensville. I sure miss that place! Big difference between Big Sky country and Florida. Good luck with the hunt!