Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

God or not

Old 05-16-2005, 04:47 PM

Default RE: God or not

YEEEE HAWWWWW!!!! (I'm feeling lucky!!)
Sean, I just got that email...lol I'll write ya back in the morning cause I have a Shooting Sports meeting to go to here in a few minutes...
Numba 7!!!!!!
(edit) yeah!!!! I knew I had some Irish luck in me somewhere...lol j/k
Old 05-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

lol yeah it was a pretty long email as always. Have fun with the shooting and look forward to hearing from you tomorrow *hugs*
Old 05-18-2005, 06:52 PM

i dont believe in god. i like to believe in what i can put right in front of myself and touch it and know that it is real.

but one day science with completely 100% prove or disprove that there is a god. im not talking like they found old bones or an old scripture, like 100% cant be overlooked right there fact. and when it happens it wont be accepted by everyone, but the truth will be there.....
Old 05-18-2005, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I finally realized something the other day. No matter what your opinion is on God...your still believing in something. If your an atheist, your believing in an absence of God, if your a religous person then your believing in God. So why not err on the side of caution? If you believe in God and live your life as a Chrisitian, and there turns out to be no God then you've lost nothing. If you refuse to believe in God and your wrong then you've lost everything and your life means nothing.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

If you refuse to believe in God and your wrong then you've lost everything and your life means nothing.
i'm kinda used to it... doesn't phase me much anymore[&:]
Old 05-18-2005, 08:36 PM

If you refuse to believe in God and your wrong then you've lost everything and your life means nothing.
who are you to say that my life means nothing because i dont believe in something you do? you dont know me and you have no right to say c*** like that. what makes you think its allright to say that peoples lives mean nothing because they have different beliefs?

[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
Old 05-18-2005, 08:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

oh geez... LOOK OUT EVERYBODY.... FOR ONCE I'M PLAYING PEACEKEEPER!

listen Sure Shot... what Brutal so fabulously said was that IF you believe in God and God is real, then you've gained. IF you don't believe in God and God is real, you've lost. IF you believe in God and God is not real, then you've neither gained nor lost. IF you don't believe in God and God is not real, you won your argument.

CASE SETTLED.... NEXT!
Old 05-18-2005, 09:05 PM

[>:]....
Old 05-18-2005, 09:25 PM

Huntinggirl89, if you don't believe in God just by looking around then you must not have much between your ears, also I don't care if you are an anthropology major! If you don't believe in God then you will 5 seconds after you die so have fun in this life. I believe in God and not just the nice part I know there are demons in this world and I have seen and heard them. SCREW science you still haven't discovered that link between humans and apes geez its a frekin ape not a person!!!!!

God is my Savior
Old 05-19-2005, 04:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

well then STEP RIGHT UP TROUTDUDES! i get paid by the hour son so listen up... I actually have quite a bit between my ears... I had a CAT scan last week and YES, i do have a brain... (hard to believe isn't it washington and brutal???) and what concern is it of yours if i don't believe in god... if its real then its my own life that i'm damning isn't it??? not yours.... so therefore worry about your own faith not mine. I have my beliefs... you have yours... now we'll draw a line between us and neither of us will cross it ok???

there... thought so... you almost had me steaming for a second but I AM THE ZEN MASTER!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.