Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 looking for a new home >

looking for a new home

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

looking for a new home

Old 03-22-2005, 08:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default looking for a new home

hey guys and gals... things are getting too complicated around here for me... too much to explain with no time to explain it... i'm gonna go find myself a new place to set my spurs and bite people's heads off... i'm sure you'll be real happy to see me go... its been a lot of fun... hope i didn't hurt anybody's egos too badly... i just don't have a lot of time here... too much of people's lives are spent butting heads... i hope you all are really happy and good luck in all your future hunting and life journies... i'll miss you

and be good, cause i might peek in every now and again
Old 03-22-2005, 08:53 PM

Default RE: looking for a new home

Thats a real shame. I know you and I hardly ever agreed, but I always respected the intensity of your beliefs. You shouldn't feel that we want you to go, I certainly don't. I liked the good healthy debates.
Anyway, I wish you the best and hope life treats you well.

Best reguards,

Matt
Old 03-22-2005, 08:53 PM

this is nothing new coming from me....BUT...

Im confused....
Old 03-22-2005, 08:54 PM

not that i know u very well, or anything, but you really make this board alive, so plz dont go.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:54 PM

Wait Holy Fook!!
You aint leaving the forums are ya!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Old 03-22-2005, 09:02 PM

Huntingirl, what do you mean "I don't have a lot of time here"? You wouldn't have more time at another forum. I take that it means something else.... none of by business...just curious.
Old 03-23-2005, 09:46 AM

yea when u say u dont have a lot of time that gets me worried. But do what u have to do and take care of urself.
Old 03-23-2005, 01:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

I know all what you are going through little sis and i'm here for you. you know my number and have my email address. hope things get better and remember that i'm here and support you all the way *hugs*
Old 03-23-2005, 03:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

look... i'll spill my guts about everything thats happened this past week... this is why i'm leaving... and this is why many of you won't hear from me

i have had a tumor on my uterus for three years now... can't be removed... this is blocking any chance of me ever being a mother because a pregnancy would kill me... well... i became pregnant and needed an emergency abortion... i had it done and when i went back for a checkup they found that the tumor has manifested itself into uterine cancer... now i don't believe in any of that life support junk... just an excuse to keep yourself in pain... so i'm letting it take its course... it'll be over soon

as for dragonslayer, i'm not a full paramedic... you won your battle... but you live in a city dear... i live in a small town where theres more cows than people... i'm an EMT and fulfilling my paramedic training as i go... i refer to myself as a paramedic because i'm so damn proud of it... its just like zak calling himself a firefighter... but here, rules don't apply... theres plenty of people here... just nobody who gives a damn about anybody else... which means no medic... which means no help... so when the tones go off, i fly... you want to be an ass? you won... but i don't want to hear it... my last times here are going to be happy whether you like it or not
Old 03-23-2005, 03:45 PM

i know we just had a huge argument on the tattoo post and we hate eachother but i'll pray for you .....even though you dont believe in God ......... do me one favor (i doubt youll do it but atleast say one prayer for you to be cured even if its just 4 words)

Quick Reply: looking for a new home

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.