Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 whats ur stupid moment? >

whats ur stupid moment?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

whats ur stupid moment?

Old 03-01-2005, 04:31 PM

Default RE: whats ur stupid moment?

Slumber Land Furnature...Running around jumping couches and stuff and then was going fast as i could to jump a couch the long way over to other side that was beds....jumped the couch no problem...The super clean glass door on the otherhand....wasnt so clean after that.

Talking to gf at Gander Mtn. wasnt paying attn cause I was looking at her and talking and walked into a end cap with fishing lures knocked it over.
Old 03-02-2005, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

was riding my four wheeler in some CRP grass doing about 30 MPH and i hit a cement block that was there for some reason. i hit my brakes but i still smoked it. hurt my wrists, not broke but sprained one of them, and i bent the rim on my ATV. i held on unbelievably
dont get me started on atvs. we had a 2002 honda rancher ES 4x4. we just traded it off the middle of december for a 2005 honda rancher AT 400 4x4. so one day i went to ride with one of my buds from town so load her up. we go down this road and theres a ridge there from the graders pushing the snow off. and the ditch was steep also. so i see my bud go down it and i was alittle behind. thought he said "HIT IT" not knowing it was as bad as it was. i had the thing stright up and down in the air then cam with the nose down stuck her right in the snow. i flew up over the handle bars and off. looked up and the 4 wheeler stright up in the air. thinkin it was going to topple over on top of me. my buddy came back jus as it fell back wards. didnt wreck nothin and i was ok. my bud tells me he said "WATCH OUT DONT HIT IT"
go figure i hear hit it. at least i didnt wreck nothin. only had like 15 miles on it at that time. dad would have killed me.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:56 AM

I had this horse that was as stubborn as heck, and I was riding her to a friends house about 10 miles away....she had the horrible habit of just stopping where ever she sees fit, and not moving until she feels like it.....well, she so happend to stop right in the middle of the road while I was crossing it-bad mistake #1. I didn't have any spurs on (in fact I was going to my friends house to pick them up) so I was sitting there kicking her as hard as I could, and she wouldn't move....I could hear this truck coming up the road and I was getting nervous, so I jumped off and started tugging on the reins and slapping her rump to get her to move.-still nothin. She was a really big Arabian, so I was no match for her in size, but in strong will, I'm sure I out did her.lol
Anyway, luck being on my side, the person in the truck was this guy I knew (I actually had a huge crush on him at the time) and he pulled over and was laughing SOOOO hard and he thought it was the funniest thing ever...I was soooo embarrassed and I was hoping that I would magicly aquire the powers to make myself dissapear.haha
He walked over, said something to the horse, and somehow managed to lead her across the road.
I felt incredibly stupid.
The town was the type where everyone knows everyone, so to this day, I can't go up there, without people asking me how my horse is treating me.lol
Humiliating.[&o][&o][&o][&o]

Later, that same horse broke out of the fence, and ran 15 miles to another town. I haven't lived that one down either....there is actually alot more to that story, but I've embarrasses myself enough just recalling the incident, so I won't go into detail further.lol

I sold the horse.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:46 PM

Well When I was four I was playing Baseball with my Dad and I must have had the bat wrong in my hands and He goes Your not looking to good rose and so I put the Bat between my legs and Fixed my hair. LOL
Old 03-03-2005, 04:20 PM

Was blue fishing off the coast of belmar and i caught one and held it by the mouth like a bass. I forgot they had razor sharp teethe, im stupid. I lost my thumb from that blue fish[:@]

jk
Old 03-09-2005, 05:31 PM

Hunting alone in a new area without a map, the address of my friend or my cell phone. I was small game hunting in Mars PA and came out of the woods in a field I did not know. I walk for hours with a 12ga shotgun on my shoulder and my 22 ruger single six on my hip. I didn't ask to use a person's phone book and phone until around 945pm. My old roommates family still raz me about how many miles I walked and for getting lost.

Thinking a bb gun was unloaded and almost shooting one of my best frinds, always check and be safe.

sticking a key in 120v socket twice because it remnded me of when my pap was driving a car. I was very little. Why twice had to check both sides. I was a dumbass.

forgetting key to my trigger lock on my rifle, to many times. Does that really suck!
Old 03-14-2005, 09:07 AM
Fork Horn

my stupid moment was when i went hunting and saw a huge buck but when i pulled the trigger all i heard was click i forgot to load my rifle, i never have seen that deer again
Old 03-14-2005, 10:14 AM

ORIGINAL: Nanook85

I know I've got a few, but I do everything I can to forget that sort of stuff and so far, it's worked.

Heh, same here.
Old 03-14-2005, 02:43 PM

mine has to be when i drove 5 hrs to our hutning camp with outa gun AND went into the woods and saw deer i forgot all about it till i saw a deer i wanted to shot and didnt have a gun [:@] i still havent lived it down from the guys but i have plenty more
Old 03-19-2005, 11:32 AM

When i was just a kid proally about most of yalls age I was riding my bicycle and reached down to see if the chain was loose and didnt stop peadling and next thing you knew my middle finger had a sprocked tooth all the way through it. had to back pedal just to get the chain off so I could get it off the sprocket.

By the way 29 now !!!!!!!

Quick Reply: whats ur stupid moment?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.