Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 confederate flag >

confederate flag

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

confederate flag

Old 01-28-2005, 07:25 PM

Default RE: confederate flag

ORIGINAL: Beagle001

i myself am not from the south, but i like the rebel flag. i think now it more has a meaning (at least around here) that you dont agree with the status quo and that you are different than the rest of the liberal, PETA infested,abortion infested, anti patriotic, anti God United States and are 100% proud of it that u can stand up for yourself and say that u believe in what u believe.

just my 2 cents as someone else on here says
Damn Right
Old 01-29-2005, 07:00 PM

Well I am a rebel or a southern, dont really show alot of that side. I mostly show a surfer/skater side of clothing and such, but I do where southern shirt some. Its the blacks that dont like it, in my school we have some fights over it. They are bringing in trouble and drugs. The principal likes them more than us, because he always lets them off easy. But anyhow Im not raciest, just a hater of some. On with my story, the first day I wore my rebel shirt to h/s a black boy calls me raciest and started cussing me out. As he was short, with a touch of short man syndrome, as I was walking out he repeatidly hit me in the back of the neck. ( not trying to get in any fight so I can go to a good college) I then nocked him clear off his feet, and then the other blacks in the court yard started hitting me, I got through about three of them and couldnt make it any more. The officer and a bunch of people had to get them off of me( about 10) and I had to go to the nurse. (I think it was because I go to school in a suburb but live in the COUNTRY) I got all cleaned up and went to the principal where the boy was, I came in and sat down. I told the principal that I would press charges, being that my family (uncle, aunt and dad) work in court. The boy said thats raciest as he and told me that I was no good and spit on me. I got 3 days of ris for suposibly hurting 4 people. The boy had a black eye and a messed up face. He only got oss for 10 days.
When court came around I had my dad who is a laywer represent me and my aunt who is the clerk of court help me. The blacks that were involved got community service and the boy who instigated it got some star camp mess for a year. As for the principal who made some racial calls and slurs he is not to step foot on school property again.
The one thing I have learned from this is that its not really worth it, and that the term african american when I get called a white is totally bogus. Sorry for all of yall african americans out there, but some made it harder for your race to be shown as humain!
Old 01-29-2005, 07:34 PM

It is unfortunate what happened to you, and all b/c of a shirt. But the inhumain comment I didnt agree with. There are bad apples in every race/culture. I have been called a number of things b/c I have a darker complection and jet black hair. I live in a cultural mixing bowl of a city where 51% of population is hispanic and the other 48% is whites blacks and others. And me well im part of the other b/c im almost full blooded cherokee indian. My mothers dad was jerman/irish. So U can imagine the things I am called around here. And its everyone doing it, whites blacks and (when they find out im not mexican)hispanics. So I instead of blaming every race , choose to blame the trash that cant seem to open their eyes. But its never gonna change, ignorant people are everywhere.
Old 01-30-2005, 02:01 AM

Amendment 1 to the Bill of Rights grants the Freedom of Speech. How did the principal become principal without passing History?
Old 01-30-2005, 01:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

whenever something like this happens in your school all you need to do is mention a few words

TINKER VS. DES MOINES

those are sacred words to anyone trying to uphold their school authority and are grounds for lawsuit in which you are guaranteed to win. The court case of Tinker vs. Des Moines concerned an arm-band with the Peace Symbol on it during war time. It was a peaceful protest in which it wasn't hurting anybody. The school enforced that she was causing a disruption and needed to remove it, her parents, outraged, brought the school to court and won a legal battle and a law. The law states that so long as the institution is public, and the symbol has no direct link to any harmful or racist groups, then the student shall be able to display and/or wear the item during school hours with no consequences to the student.

as for the whole north vs. south blah blah blah... that war was a long long time ago... why are people still trying to fight it? AMERICANS won the war and AMERICANS lost the war. The flag is a rememberance for the old ways when ladies were ladies and gentlemen we gentlemen and things weren't as complicated as they are today. it is much like the Native Americans remembering their old ways through powows and flags that the confederates remember theirs through re-enactments, encampments and the bars and stars.
Old 01-30-2005, 07:35 PM

VERY well put....
Old 01-30-2005, 09:21 PM

huntingirl89 i am printing that up and taking it to show the principal tomorrow we will she what she has to say after that
Old 01-31-2005, 08:40 PM

......all i got to say is keep the sticker on ..........show your southern pride....thats what i do ......the south is the place to be
Old 02-01-2005, 02:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Long time no see Bob10, where ya been???
Old 02-07-2005, 05:07 PM

red hawk been damn busy all this coon hunting and rabbit hunting and school keeps you away from the computer.....glad to be back when i can

Quick Reply: confederate flag

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.