HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Hot or Not II (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/83456-hot-not-ii.html)

SouthernSweety16 12-21-2004 08:31 AM

Hot or Not II

Arite, this is Kate's lil cousin. I wanna know what y'all think is hot and what y'all think is not.
~Diana~

buttonbuckmaster 12-21-2004 09:34 AM

RE: Hot or Not II

no pic?

SouthernSweety16 12-21-2004 10:09 AM

LoL. I don't have one of me. But my cuz Kate told me she was gonna put one up after New Years.

NY Bowhunter 12-21-2004 10:42 AM

Fire = HOT

Ice = NOT

cardeer 12-21-2004 10:55 AM

PEPPER HOT

Buck Huntin Girl 12-21-2004 10:55 AM

Okay, I just have to say something, and it isn't being said to be mean... it really isn't. I am not sure how old "lil" cousing means, but considering Kate is 16, you are obviously younger than that. I am not sure if you guys are familiar with other message boards, but there are SERIOUSLY some great message boards out there for teenagers to "play" on. Why do you care what a bunch of VERY OLDER MEN (mostly) care about what is hot or not? Many of these old men think Metamucil is hot (Cardeer)[8D], so WHY on earth would you girls CARE?

These "hot or not" threads are beyond me, I really don't get it. Wouldn't you be more interested in finding out what OTHER 16 year old boys think is hot? Those are the ones who's hormones will tell you what you want to hear, kiddo. I know this is the "Off season" and we goof around a lot in here, but this is a hunting board, and much of the stuff even in off season is geared towards hunting and an OLDER crowd... I'd be interested to know what the average age of our posters is... I know it is a mostly older crowd, and by older, SouthernSweety, I am referring to 20's+... most of our interests are going to be at LEAST a generation apart from yours, we've mostly moved past the high school "hot or not" questions...

I hope I don't sound mean, but I really think you would get more of the answers you and "lil" cousin are searching for at a site geared towards people with your hormone levels.

PAHUNTER21 12-21-2004 11:04 AM

Amen BHG. Well spoken.

Dirty old men are not where you want to get your idea of what is hot or not.

Venison stew is hot.
Beer is usually not.

Charlie P 12-21-2004 11:10 AM

I'm dirty but not old, is 41 old? 16 I have shirts that are 16 yrs old.

Hot=walking on the driveway when it's 90 out with no shoes.

Not= Doing the same thing yesterday when it -28.

Mod70 12-21-2004 11:14 AM

Buck Huntin Girl : I agree,......... but you make me out to be really old when you say 20's + .

Aught Six 12-21-2004 11:14 AM

Hot = Liquid Lead
Not = Liquid Oxygen