Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Hot or Not II >

Hot or Not II

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Hot or Not II

Old 12-21-2004, 01:10 PM

Default RE: Hot or Not II

Oh, and thanx Cameron. Glad sumone understands
Old 12-21-2004, 01:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

Geez,I learned something today.When I was growing up Hot meant sexy.

I thought PHAT was cool.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:23 PM

Your welcome Sweety. She isnt fishing for compliments just opinions . Hey Sweey I got a pm waiting for you

later , hunter cameron
Old 12-21-2004, 01:24 PM

Well, I'm not going to argue about it... I was just wanting to let you know there are more boards around that may give you more of the answers you are looking for, kiddo.

Charlie, by no means do I want to push them away, and I did state that, everyone is welcome at any site they want to be at... can't make anyone go away that doesn't want to, I just thought it might be more enjoyable for her if she found a site with kids her age who want to discuss topics from her age level. I am not sure if she is aware that a simple Google search for teen message boards will turn up numerous possibilities for her.

SouthernSweety, I'm not sure what I have to be protective about... about YOU maybe. I am very glad to hear that you have the Lord in your heart, and in fact, there are some AWESOME teen boards out there for Bible believing Christians. I know, I've been to them, and there is some very wholesome discussion about Christianity with other teens... it's a great support system, and in fact, it may be a good thing for you to do with your cousin, God bless her, I hope her family gets their head out of their tooshies and wake up to the realization that have a wonderful little girl they need to work together to raise.

It has nothing to do with pushing you out of the scene here, it has to do with what I think you personally might enjoy better. For future reference, I care a lot about teens and what they think and feel, I myself have taken troubled teens under my wing and even have played custodial "mommy" to one of them for a while. I think you have me pegged wrong. If I said something that made you feel like less of a person, I apologize, it was in no way my intentions. Peace be with you and your family... if you are interested in some sites, I am sure I can find a few that would give your cousin some good Christian support, however, I am not going to be on the site much longer today, as my boyfriend will be home soon and I will be spending my evening with him...
Old 12-21-2004, 01:29 PM

Southern sweety your pm box is full erase all the messages we have had . So I can send you a new one

later , hunter cameron
Old 12-21-2004, 01:31 PM

Why dont you kids go up to the Young Hunters.Com area??

I think that's where you should be posting. JMO!
Old 12-21-2004, 01:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have the Lord in my heart, I do not NEED compliments from as you call em "dirty old men".
Whether or not you have the Lord in your heart or aren't looking for compliments, there are perverts all over the Internet. If you want these kinds of people to take an interest in you, so be it, although you'll be in for a very unpleasant surprise. For this reason, I'd suggest keeping teen "hot or not" photos restricted to your family and closest friends.

In case you didn't know the word hot isn't being used in a sexual way. It means cool.
Is that so? So if I got to www.hotornot.com, these people are just being rated for their coolness and not their physical appeal to viewers?
Old 12-21-2004, 01:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

I thought PHAT was cool.
Word up, dawg!
Old 12-21-2004, 01:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

OK BHG,

This went from amusing to serious kinda quick.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

HOT=dallas cowboy cheerleaders
NOT= shoveling snow for the past 2 weeks[&:]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.