Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Hot or Not II >

Hot or Not II

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Hot or Not II

Old 12-21-2004, 12:27 PM

Default RE: Hot or Not II

Its cool . I like hunting alot . I talk about hunting more than girls . But if I got a gf shes my #1 priority.

later , hunter cameron
Old 12-21-2004, 12:31 PM
Boone & Crockett

But if I got a gf shes my #1 priority
Boy, do you have a lot to learn!
Old 12-21-2004, 12:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

BHG,
but you are in the middle of a giant generation gap here, that's my entire point I personally don't mind you being around huntingnet, but I come to discuss issues with fellow hunters, not high school make up talk and what high school kids nowadays are finding "hot
I realize your giving some heart felt advice and I respect that but remember no one is forcing you to read the girls post either.

It's better to keep the younger generation around and have them learn from us and us from them then to send them packing.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:39 PM

Very funny . aughtsix . Tell me what is wrong with what I said ?

later , hunter cameron
Old 12-21-2004, 12:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

Very funny . aughtsix . Tell me what is wrong with what I said ?
Lol, I'm surprised you find it funny considering you can't take a joke! Relax, man, we're all just having some fun here--that's what happens in Off Season.

Now if want a serious answer, here you go. It's one thing to be in love, but it's another thing to stay in love. Girlfriends are nice, but they're not everything. Once you say "I do" and make a bride the number one most important thing in your life, so be it. But giving up hunting for any girl who decides to put her arm around you and call you "boyfriend"? No way.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:47 PM

Cool . But I the you have alot to learn shouldnt of been said . Especially because you have no clue of what kind of person I am. Well it is the off season , and im not looking for arguments.

later , hunter cameron
Old 12-21-2004, 12:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

Cool . But I the you have alot to learn shouldnt of been said .
*shakes head* Like I said, it was a joke.

Especially because you have no clue of what kind of person I am. Well it is the off season , and im not looking for arguments.
I know you're an adolescent male, and since I used to be one myself, I see no problem with giving you some "friendly advice". No one is arguing with you--take it easy, my friend.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

If he's anything like the adolescent male I have running around my house the picture in his signature could be a self portrait.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:55 PM
Boone & Crockett

If he's anything like the adolescent male I have running around my house the picture in his signature could be a self portrait.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:06 PM

Apparenty BuckHuntinGirl is a little protective here or sumthin. I would talk about hunting if my parents would let me learn about it and do it, but I am not blessed with such freedom. You have no idea what my life is like and how "immature" I may be. My lil cousin started this thread for fun. The only fun she has had since her parents left her abandoned yesturday. Yes, her parents are prob on their way to NYC right now if they even made it that far drunk. So BHG, tell me again what is wrong with posting a little harmless thread in the OFF SEASON chat? I am not fishing for compliments. I have the Lord in my heart, I do not NEED compliments from as you call em "dirty old men". You make it sound as if I should value the opinions of people closer to my age more than them. In case you didn't know the word hot isn't being used in a sexual way. It means cool.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.