Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Hot or Not II >

Hot or Not II

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Hot or Not II

Old 12-21-2004, 11:41 AM

Default RE: Hot or Not II

Like bee's to honey? Nope. I like my women a little more mature. 17 maybe, but not 16.
Old 12-21-2004, 11:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

I bet you if you knew 16 wasnt jail bait all you horny 20 year olds would be on her . Be honest you would .
I can't speak for the others, but I wouldn't be. I find the vast majority of teenagers to be extremely immature and very annoying. Combine that with a not-yet-fully-developed body, and I feel nothing but cold. Real women (the ones with bodies and minds that could survive a brutal winter with a baby in tow) are what get me going.
Old 12-21-2004, 11:47 AM

And another thing... the 16 vs. 20 year old thing... NOT a big deal when you are 18 and 22, or 22 and 26, but when you are in high school, trying to get your stuff together for you future, with other things to focus on... like going to high school dances and getting good grades, 20 is a WORLD of difference... 20 is usually out on your own in the real world, or college, or parties, or all of the above. 16 is usually worrying about who you are taking to the prom... My boyfriend is 7 years my senior... when I was 16, he was bar hopping. When he was 21, I was freaking 14... um, no, that wouldn't work out too well.

Get my point Sweety? Seriously, hon, find some guys in your age bracket. I am SURE if you sent a PM to Cameron, he would be MORE than happy to give you an age appropriate opinion of what is "hot".
Old 12-21-2004, 11:53 AM

Lol buckhuntinggirl we have talked alot in P.M she is a cool girl even seen a pic of her. The smileys explain it. I bet the guys hit on you buckhuntingirl?

later , hunter cameron
Old 12-21-2004, 11:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

she is a cool girl even seen a pic of her
and the girls you see in the ads for 900 numbers are the ones really talking on the phone.[8D]

Disclaimer, I've never called a 900 number and I'm not saying the picture she sent you wasn't real.
Old 12-21-2004, 12:01 PM

Lol you just jealous . She sent me like 3 . Its real ok . Duhhh . There even family pics man . Come on

later , hunter cameron
Old 12-21-2004, 12:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Disclaimer, I've never called a 900 number and I'm not saying the picture she sent you wasn't real.
$4.95 the first minute, $.99 each additional minute. Call now!
Old 12-21-2004, 12:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Lol you just jealous
Nope I have a beautiful wife. I'd post a picture of her,but NYBH won't sell me any copies.[8D]
Old 12-21-2004, 12:07 PM

Cool .

later , hunter cameron
Old 12-21-2004, 12:20 PM

Oh Cam... we have had a few PM's here and there... there is NOTHING wrong with your interest in her, and I am sure she is a very attractive young woman. It probably means a lot to her that you find her so beautiful, especially considering you are her age.

My whole point was that for the most part, and these guys I KNOW will correct me if I am wrong, the guys here aren't too worried about what is "hot or not" for a 16 year old high school gal. They have far surpassed that phase... and I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

I am also sure that she would be quite enjoyable to converse with if she were talking about hunting and the like, but I can't recall ever reading anything about her hunting escapades, most of her posts are high school caliber and are geared towards your age group. I have enjoyed talking with you about hunting, Cam, but hell would have to freeze over before I ever found anything about a high school kid "hot"... no offense to you, please don't take it that way! You both are sweet kids, but you are in the middle of a giant generation gap here, that's my entire point I personally don't mind you being around huntingnet, but I come to discuss issues with fellow hunters, not high school make up talk and what high school kids nowadays are finding "hot" (I think I may be SCARED to know to be honest... my kid will be there in a few years)...

It just seems to me that SouthernSweety is fishing for compliments, it seems to me she needs confirmation from whomever she can get it... She would be better off on a teen's site, that's all I'm saying. LOL

I also doubt the guys here are jealous, most of them are married or much older and probably have no desire to view pictures of a high school sophomore. But, as I said before, they will ALL correct me if I am wrong... I'm sure of it. LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.