Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 guess whos back?? >

guess whos back??

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

guess whos back??

Old 12-05-2004, 08:47 PM

Default RE: guess whos back??

Whoa!! you are definitely a nerd if ive ever heard one

peace out, holla at a playa ha ha.....(what a loser)
Old 12-06-2004, 07:59 AM
Spike

man what a bunch of racist. a man comes in here to try and learn about hunting and yall blast 'em when he talks about sumthin he likes. what a bunch of lo life racist. i sure dont want to be known as a hunter if they all act like you guys on this forum.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:15 AM

Nobody mentioned race in this forum.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Spike

ya but if i were talkin about country music and talkin country redneck slang no body would jump my case. guess my neck aint red enough to learn about hunting in this joint.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:17 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: D33rHunter2424

Sammie stop acting "Ghetto" because its not funny. And i doubt your from atlanta.
ya you got me, I totally made up i was from atlanta... hey i bet you aint really from morgansville. what a dork
Old 12-06-2004, 02:58 PM
Spike

yall dont have to worry about me in this joint no more. this place used to be cool but all it is now is a bunch of loser wannabe's. now i know why so many people hate hunters. im glad you punks opened my eyes, i'll be sure to spread your love and let them no how hunters really are.... now go kiss your sister and eat a pork chop! Be sure to spit out the redman chew first though! Peace out and word to ya mother... lil' sammie has left redneck nation! Later playa
Old 12-06-2004, 03:15 PM

I wonder if "lil sammie" realizes he just regurgitated more stereotypes and generalizations than anyone on this board.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:03 PM

what a stupid loser, I bet he was a peta activist trying to get us angry so he could use our negative posts in his twigboy-antihunter magazines.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:10 PM

If I was you I would ask for a .222 or a .223 since your a "whimp" when it comes to kick. I'm
12 and I shoot my dads .300wsm.
Old 12-07-2004, 04:59 PM

Sammie aint no one in here racist. We are all from the country here. We dont wanna here that stupid hood talk. no one wonts to here it. you get on a site that is about hunting of coure we are all rednecks so talk normale an dont be talking like your form the hood ok the closest you'll ever be to bing a ganster or a thug is me bing black ok so leave it at that an stop trying to be cool

Quick Reply: guess whos back??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.