Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 any single girls that hunt or dont care if someone hunts >

any single girls that hunt or dont care if someone hunts

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

any single girls that hunt or dont care if someone hunts

Old 11-22-2004, 03:22 PM

Default RE: any single girls that hunt or dont care if someone hunts

I love to hunt!!!!! Don't We all??? When my boy friend first found out I hunt he was kind of skeptical at first but when I took him coon hunting, Well..... ...that's a whole nother story! he's hooked on it now.
Old 11-22-2004, 04:34 PM

Haha...try being the girl whos friends always call her crazy for hunting! My friends just don't understand it...of course most of them are city girls! NOT ME! I'm from texas...actually there are quite a few girls or women I know that hunt, or go with their bf's. I see nothing wrong with it. hunting is awesome!
~*~rEdNeCk AnGeL~*~
Old 11-22-2004, 06:19 PM

there ain't nuttin wrong with his request. wut du sum of u people have against it?
Old 11-23-2004, 01:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm from texas...actually there are quite a few girls or women I know that hunt, or go with their bf's.

I'll have to remember that and have hope for when i move to Texas this coming March

there ain't nuttin wrong with his request. wut du sum of u people have against it?

Well said
Old 11-23-2004, 12:39 PM

Aw, give him a break! I think it would be good for these younger kids to find something ELSE to do with their free time than some of the things they are doing these days!! If he wants a girl to take hunting, it's less time they would have to get into trouble, if you know what I mean!! It's a wholesome SAFE date! I would be thrilled if my little girl turned 16 (or 40) and for her first date she went hunting! What a relief that would be!

I hope you find that special girl, the one that understands that legitimate hunting is much more ethical than raising a cow from birth, only to cut it's head off for a year's worth of food... So, if you take a girl out on a date, and you ask her about hunting (right after she just ordered prime rib off the menu) and she says "how can you kill those cute little creatures?" Just remind her how that slab of cow got on her plate, it may change her mind.

Seriously, in my honest opinion, you will have better luck asking the TOMBOYS in your school about hunting, not the prim and prissy ones who spend an hour and a half in front of the mirror every day.... why don't you poll the softball or basketball team on whether any of them would like to take a trip to the woods with you, you'll probably have better luck!
Old 11-24-2004, 12:21 AM

Hey any girls out there that hunt that are 15 -17 in age I am 16 . I am also new I want to get to know a few of you girsl let me know if you want to chat

later , hunter cameron
Old 11-26-2004, 12:16 PM

meee! i love hunting and would love to go out with a hunter although i'm in england it would still be great....any single guys!!??
Old 11-27-2004, 02:10 PM

Hey Frenchy want to talk ? I get you a pm ?

later , hunter cameron
Old 12-08-2004, 07:12 PM

Where I live there are VERY few hunters (specially at my age) so there are none for me to go out with. I wish I could say that I am a hunter myself, but I have no one to take me, so therefore I am not a hunter. Anyway, I you guys find a girl that loves to hunt.
~God Bless~

-SS16
Old 12-09-2004, 05:13 AM

Every time I talk about it they always say "what did the cute lil deer ever do to you?" Thats when I get fired up.... I say "so you like deer?" , she replies "yes". I say if you like the deer so much, then let me hunt them because if I didnt hunt and KILL them, there wouldnt be any deer for you to like anymore. Its called that big word "OVERPOPULATION." Sometimes It just gets so annoyin when people say these things.

Quick Reply: any single girls that hunt or dont care if someone hunts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.