Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Finally laid the smackdown on something >

Finally laid the smackdown on something

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Finally laid the smackdown on something

Old 11-05-2004, 09:14 PM

Default Finally laid the smackdown on something

Well, i guess it was a week ago today, but i shot a doe. and it felt pretty good to finally be able to reach out and touch rather than hopelessly throw rocks at teh deer(bowhunting). yes i love bowhunting dearly but it felt so good to fell that recoil and watch teh deer drop in its tracks. anybody been killing anything? im heading to iowa for pheasants tomorrow..maybe ill get a bunch. i gotta get tag teaming on coon with one of my buddies, they've been wreaking havoc on the corn. with this high of coon numbers, im sure the DNR is just waiting for a rabies outbreak. nothing a 40 grain power point can't fix

slayer
Old 11-07-2004, 06:35 PM

Default RE: Finally laid the smackdown on something

i hate the f'in woods they haven't brought me anything, sometimes i get so bored i just shoot for the fun of it
Old 11-10-2004, 03:12 PM
Fork Horn

hey hacimsaalk...i really dont think its the woods fault that you havnt got anything...is it possible that you could just suck at hunting??
Old 11-10-2004, 06:27 PM

Hahahaha thats funny! Congrats Deerslayer!!
Old 11-11-2004, 03:42 PM

man i sat on stand and after 10 mins got bored... shot up this stump a couple of times....20 mins later still no damn deer!!!! so i shoot the log again watching the chips fly as the 160 gr. shells strike home...so now i am content i sit for a whole 30 mins. still no damn deer to be found..back to the log!!! man is that thing ever sorry i laid eyes on it!!!! now i am pissed i am going to shoot a deer...well either some one up there likes me or this deer was deaf dumb and blind!! i don't know and i don't care that thing came walking right to me. i pull up and squeaz the trigger. CLICK... damn i used up all my shells on the F#$!@ng log!!! well i have learned my lession all right.. make sure to bring no less the 40 bullets with me on deer stand!! COME ON Hacimsaalk get real!!!
i hate the f'in woods they haven't brought me anything, sometimes i get so bored i just shoot for the fun of it

geeezzz i got this kinda warm feeling in my heart knowing that if Hacimsaalk gets bored on stand he might shoot at me for fun[:@][:@]
Old 11-11-2004, 03:44 PM

oh yea congrats deerslayer! at least you know if we get bored we just throw rocks dosen't spook as many deer lol

but really good job keep at it!
Old 11-11-2004, 03:57 PM

you aren't gonna have much luck if you shoot for fun while hunting.. I don't know maybe thats not the problem...
Old 11-11-2004, 05:20 PM
Inactive

243 and Hac -

I wouldn't let you guys hunt with me on a bet!!!!!!!!

No wonder you don't see anything - patience is a virtue and neither of you have any!!
Old 11-11-2004, 06:13 PM

x-mountie- i don't know if you knew this but i was poking fun at Hac i would never hunt that way. i kinda thought i made the part that i was joking around clear but just in case i didn't MY POST WERE A JOKE MAKEING FUN OF HAC. lol.
Old 11-11-2004, 08:38 PM
Inactive

Killer:

Sorry, i just read the post and didn't really get into the meaning or intent of it!!

Good luck to you!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.