Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Relationships, Girls, Love, Dating >

Relationships, Girls, Love, Dating

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Relationships, Girls, Love, Dating

Old 06-06-2004, 10:41 PM

Default RE: Relationships, Girls, Love, Dating

is that what it sounds like to you? i only wanna have sex with her because she is HOT??? because its not...i would have "it" with her not only because she is hot but because i LOVE her and i am willing to accept the outcome...
Old 06-06-2004, 11:13 PM
Typical Buck

no no no no!
If it sounded that way, I appologise, thats not what I meant.

You might think your in love, but dude you aint even 15 yet! Love is a powerful word. You might have some powerful feelings for her, but love......

and i am willing to accept the outcome...
You may think you are, but are you really ready to drop out of school, get a job at minimum wage and support a family?
Even if you dont have to drop out, you will have one HELL of a time trying to juggle a woman, your child, family, friends, school, hunting, work, ect, ect. Its hard enough without a kid, now...throw a kid in the mix. Expecially on her end. She will be the one that not only will be labeled a whore at school(sounds harsh, but that is exactly what happens) and have to give birth and bring new human life into the world, and then, with your help, raise a child...staying up all night because of crying, feeding, and such.
Alot of adults cant handle it, at 14, are you REALLY ready for that?
and if you REALLY love her, do you really want to put her through that outside of marrage?
Old 06-07-2004, 05:06 AM

Just my 2 cents....when I was young, late teens and early twenties, I had many "friends with benefits" In my opinion, it was good for me to get this out of my system before I considered marriage to any woman. I had a very loving, beautiful girl that tried to tie me down at 17, but offered no sex. I am sooooooo glad I did not let that happen, these years are the best years of your life, enjoy them to the fullest! Use protection, use your better judgement, be respectful to your "friends and partners" and by all means, make some memories that will make you chuckle for the rest of your lives. I did, and I have no regrets.....

By the way, I know this is not the politically correct "voice" of many other posts on this topic, buy I figured yall need to hear the other side as well.....if I dont get deleted
Old 06-07-2004, 10:52 AM

Well, MadCrazyHunter, if you love her and want to commit yourself to her, why don't you wait and get married? THen if anything happened, like she got pregnant, there wouldn't be any trouble.
Old 06-07-2004, 03:13 PM
Fork Horn

madcrazyhunter, buddy your 14, theres no way that you know that you love her with all your heart, trust me also, your willing to accept the fact that she could get pregnent and you could be a dad at the ripe ole age of 14?!? doesnt sound too realistic
pat
Old 06-07-2004, 03:29 PM

but how can u say that when u dont even know me?.......
Old 06-07-2004, 03:59 PM

Well, I'm 13, and I don't even feel ready to become a mother. Neither do any of my friends, who are close to my age. So, while I may be wrong, I don't think any person as young as us is prepared to be a parent. Relax,MCH. It's just your crazy teenage hormones talking.
Old 06-07-2004, 04:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

thanks Froman, but men in NY are SCUM!!! i've dated them from all walks of life, from the country, from the city, from my town, out of my town... and THEY ARE ALL THE SAME... my best friend who is a guy who claimed he would never cheat and he hated men who did, just got drunk and cheated on his girlfriend of two years with the first thing that walked in the room and then his girlfriend, who happens to be one of my best friends as well, ran away to my apartment and stayed here for three weeks so she didn't hurt herself... i need to move either south or west and find myself a nice hunter who'd die for me lol because all of the other ones only want to kill me
Old 06-07-2004, 07:12 PM

i have a great girlfriend right now. we have been together for almost 6 months. i am not going to say we will make it... not sayin we wont either. anyways im saying that we are not thinkin about sex.. AT ALL (unless we would get married, which is a long way down the road). for us the best thing about being boyfriend/girlfriend is just being friend friends. we have soo much fun together just watchin movies and talkin. sure we do kiss but thats ok IMO. this year im gonna take her bowhuntin for her first time.

huntinggirl89-- u are a great person i know from talkin to you. you will find someone eventually. love takes time. it should come for u early for all uve been through. good luck
Old 06-07-2004, 09:45 PM

I personally think the whole dating thing is kinda useless at a young age. I mean, nobody is looking to get married in their teens, os the only reason to do it is to have fun. And if cheating looks like fun then ppl will do it...and the other person will be hurt. I have more fun just being friends with lots of girls and letting them date other guys. Cuz it always ends up I'm the last man standing when they break up and HATE their ex boyfriends! lol
Huntingirl, don't give up on the whole male race! lol...we're not all bad! But u do need to go south west. NY ppl are "cold weather ppl" it makes you crazy! lol.....ppl are so much more friendly in warm states...I'm in ohio and I can't believe the difference when I'm in florida!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.