Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Do you have a job? >

Do you have a job?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Do you have a job?

Old 01-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Do you have a job?

Well sad to say i dont think law enforcment is going to happen this year yet again. I think i have pretty much given up on that for the time being. I just recently moved back in with my mom to help her out with things around the house. I am going to try to get into construction or oilfield work. ITs good money as well since i have a kid on the way [:-]
Old 01-12-2004, 05:15 PM

Heys *hugs* I work for my dad He's a lawyer and i'm his only secretary I think I started working there since i was 8 years old. Now i'm 17 almost 18 (feb 1st is my b-day) *yay* I hate it b/c I have to work with my dad and I can't talk to anybody like most teenagers get to do. I am finally making $7.50 an hour and I don't get anything taken off like everybody else. So i guess it all adds up, but I can't wait til I get outta working there. I work b/4 and after school. I come in at 6:00 in the morning until 7:30 and then I get outta school at 2:00 so I work in the afternoons from 2:00 to 4:30 or sometimes 5:00. its not a lot of hours really but I do make a lil money. Right now all of it is going to my truck *pout*. welp ttys *hugs* take care Good Luck hunting!

Love ya,
Jodi

P.S. - Sean you have a kid on the way??? since when did this happen??? How come I aint heard about it?? *pout* We need to talk more lol
Old 01-14-2004, 04:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Check your email baby sis..i emailed it with subject "You are going to be an aunt" [:-] yesterday or the day before.
Old 01-14-2004, 05:36 PM

in the winter i work if you want to call it that at a fur house
Old 01-25-2004, 11:47 PM

i'll be a manager at mcdonalds march 1st pay is good job sux money is money and im all about money
Old 01-26-2004, 03:29 PM

well when i was in highschool i had a job as a fuel distribution engineer (gas jokey) it was pretty god gave me some beer money but i quit in mu last few months of school cause i wanted to enjoy my last few months. I also worked for dad all the time but never got payed. Just farm jobs like cultivating, combining, swathing, feedin cows etc. Then when i got out of school i got a job with a honey bee keeper. I have worked with bees every summer since then and i will probably end up workin there fo r the rest of my life once i get done university.
Old 01-27-2004, 05:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Not anymore [:'(]

Hope to start working soon. Not working is the pits
Old 01-27-2004, 05:43 PM

i'm cutting wood threw the winter and summer log all summer cut trees....i like the smell of cold hard cash........
Old 01-29-2004, 04:05 PM

Hopefully i will get a job with at my friends office. 12$ a hour working with files! WHAT A WONDERFUL JOB!!! lol, good pay, how could i say no?? lol
Old 02-16-2004, 06:19 PM

i have a job working for my grandma during the summer and some of the fall other wise to much homework to do (that really sucks)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.